Meeting the Joestars ∣∣PART ONE∣∣

Start from the beginning

It was 7:25 as the sun had already been up for a few hours. The birds were chirping as usual while people where selling their goods. 

"Y/n wake your old ass up!" Kristine shouted as she herself was already getting ready. Then she knocked on the door, only to be left without an answer. Is she serious right now? Kristine thought as she opened the door. "Y/n? Are you in here?" she asked as she walked further into the room which revealed a messy but empty bed.

The door was opened once again by Y/n as she stepped in and closed it behind herself. "I'm already up, no way in hell I'll miss this!" she exclaimed as she sat down on the bed with her bathrobe and a towel around her hair.

The two women giggled together as they shared a knowing look. "Okay then I better leave you to get ready, miss Lenz" she winked at the other woman as she closed the door. 

Y/n chuckled to herself as she walked up to the mirror on her wall, only to see a woman who looked no older than forty. Well it's time to pull some tricks.. She thought as she went straight to work.

*Meanwhile at the Joestar Estate.*

"Master Jonathan, it's time to wake up! The new masters are going to be here in a few hours!" a maid with blue eyes and brown hair said as she entered the young boys room. She got no response from his sleeping form so she stepped closer towards his bed and gently shook him by the shoulders. 

"Young Master, the visitors will be here, your father said you have to get up immediately." the maid said once again, which made the boy with brown-bluish hair open his eyes  only to reveal a beautiful set of blue orbs.

He groaned a bit as he got up and rubbed his eyes with a loud yawn escaping his lips. Jonathan stretched his hands into the air as a few popping sounds were heard from his back. 

The maid stepped back as she smiled at him and slightly bowed her head in his direction. "Master Jonathan, you need to get dressed up and go down to the eating area. Your father will be waiting for a breakfast with you." the brown haired woman said once again before excusing herself and making her way out of her masters room.

Really, they are already arriving? Jonathan asked himself as he looked to the clock on his bed shelf, it said 7:30. This was a bit earlier than the boy usually wakes up, but he got up and walked towards his personal bathroom. Time to get  ready!

*Meanwhile with George Joestar*

"Vincent get the cart ready. You'll be leaving in an hour to get Y/n and Kristine, my newly adopted daughters." George informed the man in front of him as he was walking towards the eating area. 

"You'll get a map with a red dot on their house on it." and with that Vincent left to get the job done, while his master sat on a big chair made from dark wood and a green cushion part that was matching with the green curtains.

Soon after his son came down in his casual white shirt and brown coat along with a pair of black shoes and his messy hair. Jonathan excitedly ran over to the table and sat on the right chair to his father with a loud crack.

"Father! When will they arrive?" he asked with a wide smile across his face as his eyes shined with a light reflecting the sun. The poor boy was so excited to finally have friends his age.

His father sighed, deciding not to comment on his sons manners, since he himself was excited yet nervous. "They should be here around noon." he made a little pause. "I want you to be on your best manners! Don't forget how I've raised you, especially with girls." he said sternly as he watched their breakfast arrive.