[ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs]

Começar do início

It hasn't even been an hour, when I heard footsteps, and as I looked at it's direction, I saw dad.

"Lyra? Why are you here at this time? Don't you know the forest is dangerous at night?"

I didn't replied anything to him and just stayed still, I know he's here to take me back, but I don't want to go.

"For how long you're going to be mad at me? I know I shouldn't have lied to you but have you even gave a thought to why I did so?"

"I know, because you're having losses in your business, but it doesn't mean you should take a big decision like this just because it will profit you, and that without even telling me."

I know I shouldn't raise my voice like that, but I can't help, I am feeling betrayed.

"Alright, I'm sorry, I was wrong, now let's just fix this already, I have to leave."

"If I'll say no, would you stay?"

"Why are you so stubborn? I told you right I'm not leaving you, I'll be back in a month or two, till then you can call your friend for sleepovers."

"She's leaving for Australia."

I replied looking away from him, does he really thinks I would create a fuss out of it if only I'd be able to be with Ivy?

"Suddenly?"

"Yess, her dad is sending her there for business studies."

I glanced at him, who had looked away from me but soon he turned to me again with a sigh and crouch down on the ground where I was sitting.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to beg of you, to let me go?"

"Dad!!"

"Tell me Lyra."

"Dad, what are you saying?"

I felt my vision getting blurry when he took my hands in his, ready to beg with a hurt expression.

It broke my heart, I couldn't see him like that so I hugged him tightly.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry I was being selfish, I agree with your decision."

"You will stay with Sunghoon then?"

"Yess I will"

I replied and pulled away from the hug, with a smile.

"Let's go then, they are waiting for us."

He smiled and carresed my hair as we stood up from the ground and made our way towards the highway.

So, he had brought them with him too? Now I'm embarrassed. Soon, we reached there and spotted them in the car, probably waiting for us.

However, I couldn't figure out where to sit not until dad approached Sherly and sat in the passenger seat with her. Great, now I have to sit with this grumpy dude again.

"Is everything fine? Lyra honey, why did you suddenly ran away? Do you know how concerned we were?"

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again"

I replied to Sherly, while looking down after I sat inside the car and tucked my seatbelt.

"Anyways, you're going to attend the university with me from now on, where I study."

My eyes went wide as I glanced at Sunghoon who had just said this, then I glanced at my dad who just gave me an awkward smile.

I nodded my head, I was so done, like, how does he want me to react after telling me about this many things at once?

Upon arriving at the airport, we saw some drivers who had their stuffs with them, as Sherly and dad walked over to them. We all then made our way inside, and after completing the remaining paperworks for the flight, we hugged each other.

Dad told me take care and Sherly gave me a bracelet which was so pretty that I immediately wore it. Me and Sunghoon then bid farewell to them and made our way back outside.

I wanted to sit in the backseat but then changed my mind and sat with him instead.

The ride was so weirdly silent which caused awkwardness in the air, but then he started a conversation.

"There are some rules, you need to follow."

"What rules?"

"So first, you should talk less because you know the atmosphere over there wouldn't like your blabbering. Second, I don't care if you have any guy friends, I don't want to see you hanging out with some random dudes in the university or anywhere else. Third, always have to return home before 7, and you can't go out after 8-"

"Chill, you don't have to follow my dad's instructions, I'm not your real sister okay?"

I muttered out and removed my seatbelt as we had already reached home, but as I was about to open the door, his hands were on top of mine which halted my actions.

I had the feeling, that the back of my head was so close to his face, and when I glanced at his hands, my eyes travelled to his arms from which he was trapping me against the door, with my back facing him, but then I slowly turned around which was my worst mistake.

His face was just inches away from me and I was almost about to flinch but managed to compose myself.

"Last but not least, I'm incharge of looking after you, which means, I'm particularly your guardian till your dad will return, so watch that pretty mouth of yours or you will see the consequences of disrespecting me."

I blinked my eyes thrice, as I felt my heartbeat quicken and a tingling sensation rising up my nerves, which was so weird.

I secretly opened the door from behind, before getting out from the car and pushing him away.

"I'M SO SCARED..."

I sang mockingly as he glared at me but I ignored him and ran towards the house.

As I rang the doorbell in hurry because I didn't wanted him to catch me, the door suddenly opened and...

"Aaah."

To be continued