Then he remembered that she is hemophobic. He sat down beside her. He took her palms gently and made her wrap her hands around him so that she won't be able to see the blood.

His clothes were getting bloody because of her bloody hands but he cares less about it infront of his sister.

Taehyung then wrapped his arms around her hugging her tight and to his suprise she hugged him back even more tightly.

Tae: shh it's ok.

He said rubbing her back. The others were watching them but they were literally clueless what is going on here.

Soon y/n slept in his embrace. He made her lay down on the bed.

Yoongi: care to explain?

Tae: you all go downstairs I'll be there in a minute after treating her wounds

He said referring to y/n. The others nodded and went downstairs. Tae then went to the bathroom and took the first aid kit.

He again went and sat beside her and treat her wounds gently not wanting to wake her up.

After he was done he kept the the first aid kit on its place and kissed her forehead and went out. He went downstairs and saw Jin treating Emma's wounds.

He went to Emma, grabbed her hand and slapped her hard making her fall on the ground

Emma: o-oppa....

She said holding her cheek.

Tae: don't you dare call me that!!

He spatted angrily.

Hobi: tae what is all this? Why did you slap her?

Tae: after what she has done you'll also slap her hyung

Jimin: but first tell us what happened?

Tae: this bitch, she tried to kill y/n!

BTS x Taehyung: WHAT!!!

Emma: oppa t-that's not tru- *cut off*

She was cut of by another slap but this time it was given by the world wide handsome Jin.

(Sry for my dramatic ass 🤣)

Tae: i saw everything and after that also you have the audacity to lie huh!?

Yoongi: pathetic!

Jungkook: never knew you were so cruel.

BTS's blood was already boiling but they can't kill her ofc their dad will fry them alive

Jin: I'll call dad tomorrow and tell him everything about this and he'll only decide what to do with you!!

He then looked at the other BTS members

Jin: you all can go to your rooms. I'll just go and check on princess