𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. hangouts with friends are the best

Start from the beginning

"This opportunity comes once in a blue moon you know, we rarely have the same free times" Y/N said.

"Yeah, oh but I have something for you by the way" Shoko pulled out a white paper bag.

"It's not my birthday Shoko" Y/N chuckled.

"No I just want to give you something. Come on open it"

Y/N was confused why she would give her something, but upon opening the bag, it revealed a beautiful dress.

"Shoko, I couldn't possibly accept this"

"Wear it on you dates with Gojo"

"But Shoko—"

"You know, you recently look happier than you were ever before" Shoko started. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were having a hard time being alone"

Shoko knows Y/N only has Yuji and Jin since her parents are abroad, and when she moved to Tokyo, she was all alone.

Y/N clasped the dress then looked at her. "You don't have to apologize Shoko, we have our own busy lives, this is too beautiful"

"Still, just accept it. Also, a thanks for making Gojo happy"

Y/N tilted her head.

"That man has never looked that happy all his life, until he met you. He deserves it, and you too"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey Satoru" Geto called.

"Yeah?" He turned around, then Geto threw a paper bag at him.

"And what is this Suguru?" Gojo questioned.

"I heard it's her favorite color, so wear it when you go out in dates"

Gojo opened the bag, and it revealed a pink polo shirt.

"Suguru..."

"I know, I'm the best"

"Nah, but thank you" he smiled. "I need to give you a gift too, for taking care of Megumi"

"Well, then I'll be expecting a gift from you"

"Damn I thought you were gonna say no need"

"In your dreams Satoru"

Suddenly Geto squinted his eyes when he thought he saw someone, so Gojo turned around to face whatever he's looking at.

"Have you gone crazy, Suguru? You're looking at nothing"

"No, I just thought someone's following us"

"Eh?" But Gojo just shrugged. "They won't even come close to us"

"Well, you're right"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Shoko, thank you" Y/N said as they were now heading home.

"It's nothing" Shoko smiled. Y/N's phone then rang, so she picked it up.

"Oh, sorry Shoko, I need to go ahead,  Jin said he couldn't pick Yuji up"

"Of course, you should go ahead"

"Bye Shoko! Thank you for today"