FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

# ONE                                 

EURIKA : Sam , have a look
(hila nito kay Sam upang malingon ang babaeng nakaupo sa bleacher )

SAM : What ? pag talaga hindi yan worth it lingonin -----
( hindi na natapos ang sasabihin ni SAM dahil pinutol na agad ni Eurika)

EURIKA : Just go with the flow Sam , she looks interesting to play a game  especially with her book and don't get me wrong she's the new transferee
(Matamang pinagmasdan ang babae mula ulo hannggang paa )

SAM : As usual?
(Maliwanag ang mukha'ng nilingon si EURIKA)

The two had just the same thoughts and with that they went head  straightly  into the bleachers with the usual doing 'mocking' someone new in BRINO ARETS INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL .

EURIKA : Pssttt(Mataray na tawag niya sa babaeng naka-upo at naka sentro sa librong binabasa )

The girl did not even tried to take a glance on them and simply just ignore them as if they'd never exist . It made Sam boil her blood co'z ever since before no one had annoy him like what she felt right now .

EURIKA : Are you some kind of  deaf nonsense monkey? (Patuloy na pang-aasar niya sa babae at hinintay ang pagkakataong tugunin siya nito )

SAM : Hey your making my blood rise , what are you ? don't you know me ? ( She look to the girl from head to toe  as she look like she's examining the girl )

GIAN : You two  are not worth it to have the pleasure to talk with me (she sarcastically answered without hesitation)

Eurika and Sam 's face turn red. And with that  they determine to punish the girl on how she approach them

EURIKA :  What a ungrateful bastard !! (She felt shocked  on how the girl just simply annoy them)

SAM:  I think this book keep bugging you not to approach us the way you used to ( sabay hablot sa librong hawak hawak ni Gian at tuluyang inilayo sa kaniya ang libro )

GIAN : Feeling good ? satisfied? (Pang-aasar sa dalawang babae)

EURIKA : You'll regret how you treated us ! (  She murmured)

GIAN:   Felling disgusted ?  And it seems I look like I care ! Damnn!  Do I look like I'm into your stupidity? ( She raise her brows on two )

SAM :  Don't you know us ? Y----- ( usal ni sam na halos pumutok na ang mga tainga sa nadaramang inis )

Naputol ang sasabihin ni Sam ng hindi siya binigyan ni Gian ng pagkakataong tapusin ang sinasabi niya at sinagot lang siya nito ng tipid

GIAN: Go find someone who will approach you two the way you want to . And find somebody who'll pay attention on your pathetic actions! (may katarayan ang tinig na tinugon ang mga babaeng pumepiste sa kaniya )

SAM : Owhhh, I forgot I'll let you know that l'm the Board of directors daughter and the University's Princess . It's Samantha da Silva dear servant ! ( Walang ano ano'y tinapunan ng empty milk tea cup si Gian )

EURIKA:  Let me introduce my self to you since in the first place you look like a fool who doesn't know who's your talking with . I am E-U-R-I-K-A 
R-E-Y-E-S-A-L-L-I-A  ( isa isa nitong banggit sa pangalan niya at kasabay nito ang pagpunit niya sa libro na kinuha nila mula kay Gian    siyang ikinagulat nito  at marahang ngumiti kay Gian )
Now ! are you going to serve us ? that's what transferies do to the popular beings like us