1. New beginning

Klover, Jill and Lynn's plane just landed at Barcelona's airport. The three of them make their way outside to be welcomed by Jana Fernandez, the barca player and also Jill's girlfriend.

"Hola ! Welcome in Barcelona!" Jana say, excited.

"Hi babe!" Jill answers, her face sotftens when she sees her, catching Jana as she was running it her arms. They kissed like in a movie, in front of the airport.

Klover and Lynn look at each other quit shocked by Jill's attitude as she doesn't do PDA normally. When the shock passed, the four girls went in Jana's car so she can drive them to Barcelona femeni training center.

While Jill and Lynn stay outside, Jill didn't want to come in because she wanted to do it when she will signed for them, Jana accompanied Klover at the meeting room where Joan Laporta, Jonatan Giraldez and other was waiting on her.

When Jana and her were in front of the door, Klover start to feel very stressed and she hesitates to knock. Jana sees it and she puts her hand on Klover's shoulder.

"Everything is going to be ok, you'll see, everyone in this room is excited to sign you" Jana says.

Klover puts her own hand on top of Jana's as a thank you and she finally knocks on the door. Jonatan, her very soon new trainer, open the door and welcome her inside. Jana stayed outside because the players wasn't allowed to be there during a signing.

"Bienvenido en Barcelona Klover ! I am very happy that you decided to join us" Jonatan says, with a very strong spanish accent.

"Jonatan is right, we can wait to finally see you in a barca shirt Miss Van Laken" Joan tell her softly extending his hand towards her.

"I'm very happy to have a new beginning in Barcelona. But please call me Klover" she answered, shaking Joan's hand and then everyone else's hand in the room.

After talking about the contract's terms with the direction and her agent, Klover took the pen, smiled at the photographer and signed her contract. Joan smiled even harder and stood up taking Klover's with him for a pitcure with her barca card.

After some pitcures with the direction, Jonatan left the room with Klover, taking her in the locker room so she can change into her new kit. Her smile grew wide when she sees her barca shirt with Klover on the back, not wanting her last name. She was very happy that Barcelona let her put Klover. She was thrilled when she saw that she has the number 10 but kind of sad thinking that it means Caro give Klover her number.

Klover puts on her kit, and go the media room where the photographer was doing his last check before the photoshoot. They took a lot of pictures and when the photographer is satisfied with the result, Jonatan tells Klover that she needs to sit down in an other corner of the room for an interview for the barca femeni youtube channel.

After her media duties are done, Jonatan finds Jana and asks her to make a visit of the training center to Klover. During her years in Lyon, Klover saw a lot of center and they never compared to the OL one. But Barcelona has fulfilled her expectations, the fields were well maintained, the gym was filled with new equipement, the cafeteria was spacious and the locker room was clean. Klover knew that she was going to be at her place.

When Jana took Klover to the gym, many members of the team where here doing some exercices. Klover searched around the room if the best player of the world was here but no sign of her. Klover didn't have the time to be disappointed that she startled, letting a little scream, when she feels a hand tap her shoulder.

"Lo siento, I didn't want to scare you." a blonde a little taller than her, with a neck tattoo, apologize.

"Mapi, you scared the shit out of me you stupid!" Klover answer laughing and hit Mapi's shoulder playfully.

"it's nice having you here Klover, it will be much better with you in our team and not in the opposition" Mapi tell her putting her arm around Klover shoulders.

Klover laughed accepting the hug. The two of them sympathized during the first half of the UWCL final.

"Come on Klo, i'm going to show you the pitch were we train." Jana interrupted.

"Klo, on nickname terms are we" Mapi laugh while Jana blushed.

"Klo... I prefere that to Poulsy, I swear that Jill was under the influence of some illegal substances when she found that stupid nickname" Klover tells to the two spanishs women who bursts out laughing when they hear the nickname, telling Klover that she was going to be called the same here.

When they walked onto the pitch, Klover block out everything, took a big breath and start juggling with a ball that left on the side. Mapi and Jana were impressed, it was like the ball and Klover was connected.

On the balcony of the first floor of the training center, leaning on the fence that kept her from falling, Alexia Putellas, midfielder for Barcelona and spain, Ballon d'Or, the Best, was also impressed by the girl on the pitch.

"Who is this?" Alexia asks Patri as this one just joined her.

"It's our knew signing, the striker from Lyon-"

"Klover?" Alexia shouted to Patri because of the shock of the news

"Yes?" But this simple word didn't leave Patri's mouth.

Alexia turns around in the direction of the sound and see Klover looking up in her direction. Alexia blushes hard and answer a shy "Hola".

"Alexia, don't hide yourself and come welcome you're rival" Mapi shouts to her.

"She's not my rival and I don't hide myself" Alexia mumbles under her breath making her way onto pitch.

When Alexia finally made her way onto the pitch, Klover's heart start to beat so fast that she thought it will go out of her rib cage. She was so obsessed with the woman that was in front that she didn't see Alexia extend her hand towards her until Mapi took Klover's hand to make it shake Alexia's one.

"I'm sorry, nice to meet you, I'm Klover" Klover stutters, becoming suddenly extremely shy.

"And I'm Alexia, really nice to meet you" Alexia smile, her eyes captured in the beautiful blue eyes of Klover.

Jana and Mapi look at each other like Klover looked at Lynn as they have never saw Alexia react like that. And they were even more shock when Alexia open her mouth again.

"In Barcelona we like to organize parties for the new one, so would you like to come at Mapi's place tonight so you can meet everyone?" Alexia proposes, receiving Mapi's elbow in the ribs because this one wasn't aware of a party at her place tonight.

"Yes with pleasure, I will come with Jill and Lynn and... oh shit! Jill and Lynn! i think we have to go Jana or they will never help me to arrange my appartment if they wait more"

Klover took Jana's hand shouting that they see them tonight before disappearing in the training center.

"What the fuck was that Ale?" Mapi asks to her captain and best friend

"I have no idea, it's her eyes, they made me lose control of my brain" says Alexia

"Well now I have to go home because I have a party to planned"

"Yeah, good luck Map-"

"What are you saying? It's your idea so your coming with me Putellas"

Alexia sigh but she doesn't complain, knowing that Mapi was right, it was her idea so she has to help her friend.