【𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫, 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞】

T𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒ong | Let the light in-【Lana Del Rey】

T𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐒ong |
Let the light in-
【Lana Del Rey】

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had known that Fred Weasley and Esme Chung had been dating since the end of Cosette's third year.

Fred and Esme were attached at the hip! You couldn't spot one of them without each other. Fred was always Esme's shadow. Fred always snuck out to get anything Esme wanted. If she wanted chocolate from hogsmeade, he got it, if she wanted (pistachio) ice cream from the kitchens, he'd get it.

So nobody understood why Esme and Fred had broken up, until not even a day after Angelina Johnson had came into the picture.

【𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕】
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

Fred and I had been planning this hangout for weeks. I don't know why he'd forget all of sudden. The worst part is today was our anniversary. He's been acting so distant, it even makes me wonder if I've something wrong?

I was very new to relationships. Fred was my first one. I was so excited when I found out he liked me. Fred was the school's heartthrob, he kissed girls in the hallway, he played pranks on teachers and students alike and a lot of the older girls had talked about " how good he was in bed", but I'd never wanted to engage in such actions till I was a little older you know?

After waiting for at least 1, or two hours I'd given up hope and started to pack my things. The whole time I was there, the waitress who was there had kept giving me all sorts of appetizers and such. Her name was Mary, she was very sweet.

By this time all of the carriages to Hogwarts had left, so I had to walk alone, in the dark and in the rain. By the time I'd gotten back to the castle I'd gone straight to the Gryffindor common room. They always had the same password, so it was easy to sneak in.

Once I'd gotten in, I heard loud banging, groaning and moaning coming from the dormitories.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬." I snorted at the thought.

"Esme? What are you doing here?" Alicia panicked as she finally noticed me, I simply giggled.

" I was coming to see if Fred had gotten sick again. Today is our anniversary and I wanted to know if he was okay." I smiled at Alicia as she groaned.

"Oh bloody hell." I heard Lee say as George was dying of laughter. Lee looked up and a panicked expression had etched itself across the boys face.

"Lee, mate? what happened?" George asked and looked in the direction Lee was looking in.

"Georgie? What happened?" I asked him.

"Esme!? I really think you should leave before something happens." Ron sighed and looked at George.

"WOOHOOOO!" I heard Fred yell and I smiled.

"Freddie-" I was cut off by Fred's voice.

"Ange here gives the best hea- Esme, love?" Fred looked at George and he shrugged.

"Please, finish your sentence my love, I didn't mean to interrupt!" I looked down.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧." I thought. It was really hard to try and fight back tears.

" Love, please let me explain." Fred said.

"No, no it's okay, I understand. I'll just leave and you can go back to whatever you were doing with Angelina." I mustered up all the voice I had left to speak.

"Does this mean we're still... you know, together? Fred looked up at me.

Hermione scoffed, "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬ay yes Esmeray Jolena Chung ." Hermione muttered.

"Fred, why would you ask me that?" A few stray tears had fell from my eyes. I couldn't even look at him.

"I'll give you all your stuff back tomorrow, but um please none of you ever talk to me ever again, but I still just want you guys to know that I love you all. " I nodded at them and began to leave.

" how could she still love us when we all hurt her?"

"Shouldn't she be angry?"

"Why wasn't she mad?" I heard them all say as I left.

I ran all the way back to Ravenclaw common room, my knees burned so bad, I'd don't care I'd rather feel something than nothing like I did back in the Gryffindor common room.

I ran straight past my sister and her friend, Cho Chang, and into my dorm.

"I'm sorry Cho, umm maybe we can talk later?" Annalise said.

"Yes, of course Anni." Annalise let go of Cho's hand and rand towards my dorm.

"Essie! What happened? " Cassandra's eyebrows furrowed, Anni had made her way to my bed and pulled me into her arms.

"F-Fred, he cheated on me w-with Angelina Johnson." I hiccuped a few times. I'm pretty sure the whole common room could hear me, but I didn't really care.

"This is gonna be a long night."

【𝐁𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒】

I'm really sorry if this is like bad writing, I've never really written anything before :(

I still hope you all liked the first chapter and I hope that you will enjoy this story, I will be taking little breaks (volleyball pretty much takes all my time) .

I wanted to thank you for choosing this story once again.

If you need anyone to talk to you, I'll always be here 💞 please eat, drink some water and have a good night|day.