Cowboy 1

vroooon

in front of a man sits a broke oil painting. it is massive. and dense with metaphorical meaning and stuff.

the image depicts a large taxidermized rat with a little spinny hat on :)

i love this painting :) said cowboy 1

woahhh it's cowboy 1 he was born!!!!!!/ said cowboy 2, who was also born

we are have born :) said cowboys 1 and 2

indeed, the twin flames were born. directly across from this disturbed painting.

as they aged, the painting aged with them.
ragged, wrinkled, and rotten.

ouchouchcouch!!!! said the cowboys!

the couch had grown spikes from all the sitting that had not happened there. for the cowboys had been on a very important trip, and the house had become neglected, which led it to sprout spines.

so many spines so little time. said the couch

AHHHDGDGSGHSHSHSHS said jerma over the intercom.

SHIT IP!!!!! said the cowboys

i hate your intellectual property!!! it stinks like feet and i want it dead!!!!

ronald mcdonald was hurt by this comment. no one cares becasue no one trusts a man named ronald, as god intended. 

the haunted mansion freaked. it wouldn't stop gettting freaky. it freaked all day long. the cowboys couldn't stand it. the reason they went on the trip was partially preparation for their quest so they could stop their house from freaking.

so you see..... the house was possessed by the ghost of the jerma they told to shut up.

how does that make you feel? treat people how you would like to be treated, guys. ;)

the cowboys gathered their tools and set off on their new quest.

first place they add to is it was the great mountain of Atehdhhd. uhdndnndndd. STOP SHIPPING UP STOP SHUT UP SHHHHHHH

IM telling this story!!!!!!!!

sorry, that was my GHOSTwriter

Hahahahahha get it? The Haunted Freakin Mansion? 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Right, so at the mountain we need to acquire som holy water which of course is only found in the deepest hole.

the deepest hole is found at the highest peak 🕳🏔

k, let's go to the beach each

so TRUE !!!!!!!!

the cowboys begin to dance at the beach and have so much fun :) 🏳️‍🌈

the dancing summons the dark lord HSSBXBXHjhgegeye SHUT UP!!!!

IM telling this story!!!!!
i bet you're wondering how i got here
[RECORD SCRATCH]
[RECORD UNSCRATCH]

ok so the cowboys are on their way to gay chik fil a

it's like chikfila but instead of being homophobic they're heterophovix and only gay people can go there.
That's just the world of cowboys that this story is set in.

so anyway