S3xE10: Space Invaders Part II

Start from the beginning

"Very!" Dylan came in, saving Ray from embarrassment, "Very high!"

"But we won't know that for sure, unless we test them!" Kelsey's father defended.

"On the moon!" The other guy expanded.

"And did those bunnies agree to be put on the moon?" Ray asked, "No they didn't!"

"Yes they did!" One astronaut explained, "Every one of those bunnies signed a contract!"

"What contract?" Henry asked.

"They're right over there, on the clipboard." The girl's father pointed to a clipboard on the wall.

Ray, Henry, and Dylan angrily made their way over to the clipboard. There were several pieces of paper that looked like a contact with a "signature" from the bunnies being there paw prints. Ray called the astronauts out and told them that they probably just dipped the rabbits' paws in ink, and that they never actually read the contract. The astronauts couldn't disagree, because that was exactly what they did.

Ray told Kelsey to take the bunnies and load them onto the shuttle. Everyone was on her side. Henry asked Ray to take a photo of him holding a bunny in space for his social media, which Ray agreed to, noting how the photos would get a lot of likes.

They were almost ready to board back into the Love Shuttle with all of the bunnies and the girl, but Ray ended up losing one of the rabbits. Henry found it in the corner of the space station, chewing on some wires, causing the power to go out in the ship.

With the power fluctuating the locked sleeping chambers that held the two astronauts unlocked. They escaped and attacked the three heroes, Kelsey aboard the Love Shuttle with all the bunnies. Ray got thrown into and locked inside a room on the ship, leaving Henry and Dylan to do all the fighting.

It was hard though, as the astronauts turned off the gravity on the ship, causing Henry and Dylan to lift off the ground. The two men had put on specialized boots that allowed them to stay on the ground, having an advantage over the others. Henry ended up getting thrown across the room and crashed into one of the computer boards, breaking it in the process. He ruptured something called the ionic oxidizer and the oxygen pressure in the cabin started dropping. The gravity was turned back on and Henry and Dylan fell to the ground with a thud.

Dylan let Ray out of the room he got locked in, once he got off the ground, at the same time the astronauts informed everyone that they were losing oxygen. Henry wanted to leave them on the space station with depleting oxygen, and Dylan was kind of on board with it too, but Ray told the astronauts to get on the Love Shuttle with the rest of them.

The shuttle did not have enough room for all of them. With the bunnies, the girl, and the two astronauts, the space quickly became occupied. Henry and Dylan took up one seat, with Dylan sitting on Henry this time, Kelsey took up the other seat, and the astronauts stood around, bunnies on the floor and in people's arms. There was no room for Ray to be on the ship so Henry told him to hold onto the handle on the outside of the shuttle.

Ray protested immensely, but there was no more room on the inside. Henry told him that it wouldn't be an issue since he's indestructible, meaning there was no way he could die from hanging on. Ray was essentially kicked out of the ship, even though he was never technically on it, and got booted to the outside handle.

He was totally fine the entire way back to Earth, but held a grudge against everyone on the ship for multiple reasons.

Henry, Ray, and Dylan entered the Mancave very late at night. They were running all around Swellview dealing with the bunnies and what to do with the astronauts. All of them were tired and the only person left at the Mancave was Charlotte. Jasper had went home after hearing they landed safely and Schwoz was off in his room binge watching some show.

"Welcome back!" Charlotte greeted everyone. She was met with everyone letting out a tired groan. "Oh, Dylan! I thought you'd want to see this." Charlotte pulled up a news report that aired not too long ago about the space station.

"We finally have some new information regarding the situation on the space station." The broadcaster, Trent, reported.

"That's right, Trent. Turns out our very own Captain Man and Kid Danger saved the day by rescuing everyone on the ship." The other reporter, Mary, stated.

"Yes, well those weren't the only people who went up there. Reports state that the new hero people have started calling 'The Darkness' was also there. Seems like where Kid Danger goes, so does this Darkness." The video ended and everyone looked at Dylan for his reaction.

"The girl, she called me that, The Darkness." Dylan remembered, telling the others.

"Looks like you've got a new name." Ray congratulated.

"It sucks."

"Yeah, well, sometimes the public just picks a name for you and you have to deal with it." Ray patted Dylan on the shoulder.

"Well, at least it's better than Captain Man."

"You take that back!" Dylan just laughed at Ray.

"You ready to go?" Dylan asked Henry.

"Absolutely, it's been a long day." Henry was visibly tired and yawned with his words. "You leaving, Char?"

"Yup."

The three friends started making their way to the tubes so they could go home for the day but was stopped by Ray.

"Woah, where are you going?" Ray's questions was directed towards Dylan.

"Henry's house, I'm staying there, remember?" Dylan still had a couple of days left of his two week stay.

"Still?"

"Yeah."

"Well, when are you coming back home?" Home. Not the Mancave. Home.

"Two days."

"Seems long." Ray commented, crossing his arms, "But fine. Two days."

Dylan smiled at Ray and waved him goodbye before the three of them left. He was beaming the whole way to Henry's house.

"Home, Henry, he called it home. 'When are you coming home?' Our home."