" I never smashed her" He said rubbing his face.

" Okay keep denying it" I said.

" She only gave me head which was trash"  He said.

" Please stop talking about your sex life I am a poor virgin over here" Milan said.

" Girl that is amazing don't be giving it  out to anybody guys will respect you more because of that" I said.

" Yeah some days I wished I waited to but it fine" Harmony said rubbing her belly.

" I am lucky I have only did it with one person"  I said proudly.

" Wait a minute- WE ARE HERE" Jamal was about to say somethings but the uber driver interrupted him.

" Yeah" I said stretching my arms.

" Get out" Harmony was saying to trey who was holding up the door.

" Wait a minute" He said.

" Treyvon Smith move your ass or you get no ass til this baby drops"  Harmony said.

" Oop not the governor name" Milan said.

" Oop no kitty for 6 months is crazy " Brent said.

" I thought somebody whi ain't get any either say something" I said.

" wait what" He said.

" Nothing man but hurry up" I said hitting trey in his head.

" Okay okay" Trey said getting out.

I grabbed my bags and rushed to get into the house.

I already knew what room I wanted because I was the one to book it.

I ran upstairs so fast and ran to the end of the hall.

I rushed into the master bedroom and jumped on the California king sized bed.

I never realized how sleepy I was until I woke up with a firm slap on my ass from Chris.

" Get up and get dress it is 6:30pm we got to leave by 7:15 pm" He said.

As he left the room all I smelled was his cologne. 

I think he got on tom's ford. I am not sure though. 

I got up out of the bed and the first couple of steps I took I felt nauseous and light headed. 

 I rushed to the bathroom and collapsed on the floor to puke my guts for the 3rd time today. 

15 minutes later

I cleaned off the toilet and washed my face. 

I was now in the shower listening to PND singing my heart out. When I heard a banging on the door. 

" Give me a minute" I said turning down the music and getting out of the shower. I finished securing my towel on my body before I opened the door. 

" Yo you forreal Sierra" Chris came into the bathroom sitting on the counter while I am doing my make up. 

" What babe" I said putting on lotion as I  propped my leg up to get a better reach. 

" I told you to be ready by 7:15 its 7:25 and you still not dress" He said. 

" Well I had a little situation that I had to fix but I am just going to get my dress on and we can go I don't feel well enough to put on a full face today" I said dropping my down right down. 

" You just going to put on the dress with no underwear or bra" He said watching from across the room. 

" No the dress has a built in bra so I am good plus I am going to put my underwear on afterwards if I do it before the dress doesn't look good in the back" I said zipping up the back.