introduction

popehayward x fem¡maybank
outer banks, season one

popehayward x fem¡maybankouter banks, season one

-

"and that's jade, the younger sister of jj maybank

"and that's jade, the younger sister of jj maybank. she's practically a mini jj with her blonde hair and green eyes, although no one really knows who she gets that from. she practically always smoking weed, getting into fights; which most of the time end her up in jail. she is hands down the most blunt person you will like, ever meet. jj's like, super, overprotective of her cause of their dad, and she's the same way to him. in the end all they have is each-other. or at least they think so. her and pope obviously have feelings for each other but both of them are too chicken to admit it. which makes sense, anyone who would meet jade would think she's a mystery, with secrets, and to be fair she has a reason too. she has like major abandonment issues. which makes sense, because anyone she's ever loved has left her, except jj. which is why she refuses to confess her feelings to pope. i don't really know why pope would though"

-

A/N: welcome to deep waters! this is the first book of the series. the first chapter should be out by next wednesday!