Moving In || Part 1

You stepped outside of the U-Haul you were driving in, inhaling and exhaling because you still had a long way ahead of you, unpacking, showing yourself around, etc.

Boston, Massachusetts was a long way from your home town; Chicago, Illinois. You knew it was about 15 hours and 20 minutes, maybe longer, maybe shorter.

Slowly but carefully, you grabbed slightly heavy boxes from the U-Haul, making your way down the ramp of the vehicle. It felt like your shoes were gonna come loose, your mom really did tell you.

After coming up the outside stairs, you headed upstairs and tried not to fall on the steep stairs. You found the biggest bedroom and placed the first box in there, it was labeled as clothes.

You started heading downstairs to get the Red-bull out of the truck, chugging it because it felt like you were gonna throw up from how dry your throat was.

Suddenly, you heard shuffling down stairs as a door opened. Their faces looked familiar but you shrugged it off, you then realized they were coming towards you as you picked up another box, voices becoming more audible.

"Hey! We saw you just moved in. Mind any help or you got it?" The first boy said, he looked the same as the rest of them. Besides, well, the clothes. He looked a bit taller.

"Oh! Maybe, not sure." You let out a little chuckle as you set the box down, staring at them. "Hey, do I know you guys?" You said as you felt you recognized the faces.

"Maybe? We're on Youtube, the Sturniolo Triplets." One of the Triplets started mocking the person who spoke, he was a bit shorter, and the Triplet with the longer hair shoved him.

You shrugged as soon as the person who was already speaking spoke once again, "I'm sorry, that was kind of rude of me. I'm Nick, the one behind me who was mocking me is Matt, the one with long hair is Chris."

Staring Nick up and down, almost checking him out, you shook your head to stop. You nodded as soon as you remembered them, "I do know you guys! I'm pretty sure I used to watch you guys a lot in 2020." They laughed together a little at this comment.

"My bad, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/N." You looked fit, knowing you worked out a lot back in Chicago, you knew it paid off. Nick was the one who seemed to have more interest in you.

"Anyways, yeah, I should need some help. Thanks for the offer." You smiled at them as they walked up the ramp of your U-Haul and grabbed boxes. Every time you grabbed a box the same time as them, they asked where they went which made you laugh a little.

You could feel your relationship with the triplets growing a bit quick, you had a fun time with them even if it was just when you just needed help moving boxes and having little talk.

After realizing all the boxes were gone and inside your house, you sighed from exhaustion and smiled at them because of how much help they gave you. You asked if you could get their numbers, and they said yes.

They smiled back at you as they left, they had a really nice house and you wondered if your relationship with then will eventually be stronger and you guys could be friends.

You texted Nick first, of course.

Me: Hey, it's Y/N. Ik it's weird. But, wanna go out sometime? I don't mind if you bring your siblings with.

I was on edge about him saying no, or just being rude. Guess it's a perk of overthinking, but he's really nice in general.

Nick: Yea! Sure, just lmk where & when and I'll see if I'm free or if they have anything going on

Me: Kk, free tomorrow at 6pm? The place is gonna be a surprise lmao

Nick: Just asked.. they said they'll leave us to it

Me: Kk, sounds good. Tomorrow at 6 works? Place will be a surprise lmao

Nick: Sure, cya then :)

You hearted his message, as soon as you did that a wave of embarrassment hit you for some reason. You immediately turned off your phone and started screaming into your pillow and kicking your legs.

Now your mind was completely filled with thoughts of Nick, you couldn't understand why. You tried your best to get your mind off it, eventually going for a jog, but it started to rain 10 minutes in.

Y/N sighed as he jogged back to his house, makes a weak effort to try to get dry as soon as he got in. You now laid in bed and tried to understand on why you couldn't stop thinking about him.

You feel like it was possible you could have a crush on him, but you stopped right there. You (didn't) know he wouldn't like you, because you're somebody completely different than him, though you guys have a little things in common, but you knew it was more than you thought.

You didn't wanna think about it anymore, or get your heart broken by somebody you knew would never like you, or, are you completely wrong?