3.𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

Stay Tuned!

Stay Tuned!

-ˋˏ✄----------------------------------

Rengoku woke up with a headache, as the bright sunlight aimed straight at his face. With a yawn, he slowly pulled himself out of a bed he didn't recognize. Although, as a matter of fact, he didn't recognize absolutely anything.

"Where am I..." He groaned as he ran his hand through his hair, getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. After vomiting inside the toilet, he washed his face with cold water and stared at himself in the mirror. 

His shirt's button was half undone, and his tie was lost. He slept with his work clothes on from the day before, and gradually the smell of a women's perfume plastered on his shirt registered in his brain. His hair was slicked back, with little strands falling on his forehead, and he saw a red lipstick stain on the collar of his shirt.

"Rengoku?" A voice called out from the bed outside, and Rengoku knitted his eyebrows together, puzzled. He hadn't thought to check for someone else inside the room. 

"Did I have sex last night??" He worried to himself as he quickly ran out to the bed but stopped midway when he saw you cuddling the sheets on your lap, half-naked and half-asleep. 

Imagine seeing someone you've never been able to let go for 6 full years in a bed of a random club, half naked and with a hickey on her neck from god knows who (it's from Rengoku). Now imagine it with the fact that you could've had drunk sex with her but couldn't remember it and wished so hard that you could remember it somehow. 

That was how Rengoku was feeling.

You sat up on the bed, rubbing an eye with your palm. You lost your top, leaving your red semi-transparent bra out for view for Rengoku to see. He stopped rigid in his steps in utter confusion, feeling his face grow hotter.

"...Wait, Y/N??" He yelled as he stepped back; you flinched as you looked up, seeing him with his shirt undone and sober. As you got out of bed, you ripped the blanket off you and pulled your hands out to calm him down.

"Kyoj- Rengoku, I can explain-"

"You're half naked! Y/N, please put something over yourself-" He yelled as his eyes trailed down to the exposed curves of your hips. He stopped himself from advancing down further and turned himself around, massaging his nose bridge with the other hand on his hips. You looked down at yourself and realized you only wore a red thong matching your bra.

"yep, okay, let's do that-" You stuttered, fumbling to the closet to find a robe to wear.

-

Last night after you put Rengoku to sleep and went downstairs to earn some tip money. You worked your ass off until 4 am when the super-manager clocked in, and Lisa forced you to go upstairs back to Rengoku because the host was supposed to be in the room with the client. And if the host weren't, they wouldn't receive any money. 

You went upstairs to the room with at least 700 made and plopped yourself down next to Rengoku, too tired to change or wash yourself.

And that was why you were sleeping with him. 

Now, Rengoku and you were sitting on the chair next to the window in awkward silence. 

"..Why?" Rengoku started as he looked at you sternly with his arms crossed in front of him. 

"Why what?" You replied, looking at him.

"why-" He snapped in frustration but caught himself in the midst, "Okay, let's start with this. Do you work here?" He said as he frowned. His red eyes glowed as he stared at you.

"I guess I needed the money.." You stammered, avoiding eye contact. 

He opened his mouth to protest but then closed back up. "...How long... have you been working?" He asked quietly.

"Around a year." 

"Did you fuck anyone?"

"..." You stayed silent. In the first place, why should you tell him about all this? "I don't think you'd benefit from knowing that." You said as you stood up from the chair. He, too, jerked up from his chair as he followed to the entrance.

"Y/N," He called out to you just before you reached the door. You turned around, meeting Rengoku in front of you. (omg, he's so hot.)

"How much" He called out to you, and you frowned.

"..Wha-"

"how much do you need from this job?" He yelled as he took your hand from your side, holding it tight. His palm was calloused and big, was it was warm, making you realize how cold your body temperature was. 

"...I need fourteen thousand by the end of this week." You stated to him, as you gazed at him coldly. "fourteen thousand." You repeated. You expected him to let g of you in panick, however, Rengoku's eyes stayed calm and to your dismay, he smiled

"Just 14 thousand?" The mumbled to himseld before suddenly pulled you towards him. You yelped from the balance change, and your eyes widened as you tried to stay on your feet. When you looked up in surprise, you were just inched away from his body. You peered into his determined eyes, feeling the red flames inside the pupil burning you warmer inside. Just like it did 6 years ago.

"Y/N," He started, holding up your chin with his hand to make you look up at him, "I'll give you 40 thousand if you don't go down there right now."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Did I mention you guys are gonna have table sex later in his house?