We Got Bad Blood.....

Start from the beginning

"Did you really have to snap my neck?" God she had to wake up right now. I looked up to see an annoyed Caroline straightening up her neck. All Caroline did was whine which was getting under my skin and I honestly don't know how much longer I can deal with her.

"You were a distraction. I needed to deal with Damon and Elena myself without babysitting you" Which in fact worked out perfectly for now but I know that so called husband of mind going to have some sneaky plan up his sleeve involving me to go all good girl again. Well that's going to be a lost cause because I like the person I am, RIP Siena Salvatore and embrace version 2.0 because she's going to be sticking around.

"Babysitting? You're the one going around killing whoever, I'm trying to get on with my life but you're not allowing that" I couldn't help but roll my eyes to Caroline whinny about how hard it was for her to just simply shut the hell up.

"Because it's boring Caroline. If it's off... act like it's off, meaning be like any other vampire without their humanity" She was Caroline with an attitude that was it there wasn't any of that vampire instinct or the not caring taking life. Like embrace it because in the end all humans are just simple

"Your saying to take a page out of the Siena Salvatore handbook killing anything in sight" I smirked as I continued to read from this book of shadows. "What are you reading?" Oh I forgot that Caroline was nosy and there was no way in hell I was going to tell her what I'm planning on doing.

"None of your business" I flicked through the pages to try and get to the point where I'm mention and this stupid fate of mine.

"As it's none of my business and I'm bored as hell because your version of fun lame. I'm going to go" That was something I couldn't allow as I needed Caroline as a tool in my plan, the annoying thing is I can't compel her. Bleeding her dry will take too long and I don't know when the Scooby gang will attempt to attack again... So it looks like I've gotta be nice to her which is literally going to kill me but it's all for the greater good. Once I don't need her help I can finally rip out her heart.

"Okay Caroline what would you like to do for fun?" I asked her as I place the book down and she had this huge smile on her face like a kid at Christmas. Something tells me I'm not going to enjoy this.

So we headed to Skull Bar which was on Whitmore campus Caroline wanted to have a little fun she thinks that someone can scare someone to death. I personally thought it was a stupid idea but it's always fun to prove Caroline wrong. Like scaring someone to death is a total myth and I was planning on proving that to 'Miss Know It All'. So we waited until everyone was gone and the bar staff began to clean up. Caroline was upstairs dealing with one while I was bored watching the one downstairs waiting for Caroline big act. For a drama major she was pretty terrible at all this but please little minds as they say. So I stood in the shadow as the bartender was almost finished cleaning up before he can go home for the night, and just as he shut's of the lights, he hears a whooshing sound behind him. Which was of course the terrible actress Forbes herself. When he turns around, the chair he has just stacked on top of the table is back on the floor, which confuses him.

"Okay..." He was clearly weirded out by the childish behaviour. He puts the chair back up on the table, but when he turns around, a liquor bottle has been knocked over on the bar by an 'invisible force' aka the dumb blonde vampire. I watched as the alcohol was pouring all over the floor I couldn't help and roll my eyes. "Oh, come on!" He was clearly annoyed as he walks toward the bar. "Okay, who's messing with me? Chris, are you up there?" He pauses, but gets no answer. "Dick!" He starts to clean up the spilled alcohol when suddenly, the body of his co-worker drops onto a nearby table from above. His throat is bloody, and he's clearly dead from Caroline latches. "Oh, God! Chris? Chris!" This guy was horrified but not scared to death as the as the bimbo thought.