" Oh really !?....But I also came here in this palace yesterday buy I didn't got that beard !? ..... Oh !..wait !.. I think there was some fault in yesterday's feast  ..... because I didn't eat anything yesterday and those you ate are all now suffering through this beard disease. " Eklavya said loudly so that the trio could also hear.

" Wait ! ....that means someone must have purposefully mixed something with yesterday's dinner !.... And I know that must be the doing of that b*tch Uruvi! .... Today you saw in Rajdarbar,  right ? ...How she was getting desperate to throw me back in Jail!...I really hate her yaar , but everyone loves her !" Agni sighed with fake sadness in her voice. This conversation was heard by our legendary trio. Krishna smirked mentally by seeing such a good dramatical skills of Agni and Eklavya. 

" Hey Agni !...Congratulations on getting freed from the jail!!" Arjun said gleefully while sitting beside Agni and shortly glancing at Eklavya.

" Why am I feeling thatI saw this face somewhere ?" Arjun thought while once again glancing at Eklavya.

" Thanks Arjun !...And congratulations on getting such a pretty beard ...you are looking really cute !" Agni replied sarcastically while adjusting properly between  Arjun and Eklavya.  Krishna sat beside Eklavya and Karn sat between Krishna and Arjun.

" Hey ! .... I didn't knew , you were Agni's friend! ...." Krishna said to Eklavya with his dazzling smile. Eklavya smiled back awkwardly.

" Wait !... you know him?" Agni asked with shock .

" Very well!" Karn mumbled loudly.  Agni snapped her head in Eklavya's direction with a look saying,' How this Karn know you ?'
. ' Long story ' Eklavya mouthed back. Agni rolled her eyes with a bit of fear of Karn knowing real identity of Eklavya.  She didn't know if these royal people like tribal people or not...so Eklavya to not get humiliated , she was taking care that no one knows his identity. 

" Hi... Myself Arjun, and you ?" Arjun asked smilingly,  with the intention to recognize him , because he has a doubt that he had seen him somewhere.

" E-Ekansh ....Nice to meet you Rajkumar A-Arjun!" Eklavya stuttered . He wasn't understanding,  should he be sad , happy or angry on seeing the person because of whom he lost his right hand thumb. But still deep down he knew that it wasn't Arjun's fault that he lost his thumb.

" Myself Krishna....for Agni and Arjun, Madhav ....and for Bhrata Karn , Kanha !" Krishna grinned. Eklavya smiled and nodded.

" Myself Karn..." Karn introduced himself with a poker face , not even smiling. But Eklavya acknowledged him with a smile.

" Umm.....Thanks Shehzade Karn !" Agni said awkwardly while fidgeting her ring . Eklavya smirked at Agni for her nervousness. Krishna and Arjun exchanged smirks . Krishna also told Arjun that Karn loves Agni . Arjun told him that he already knew , because it was obvious from his behavior around Agni.

" Why are you saying Thanks?" Karn asked in confliction.  Krishna and Arjun , slapped their foreheads mentally.

" For exposing Uruvi's plan .... it must be really tough for you to go against your to be wife." Agni replied with a smile. Karn , Arjun and Eklavya wanted to scream in Agni's ear that,  ' He is not going to marry Uruvi!'.

" Welcome ,I guess." Karn said bluntly and looked down because he always gets when Agni calls Uruvi his wife .

" Anyways ..... guys , sorry but we have a very important work to do ! ....As you know that Dhrupad gave me that task of beard reversal ... so I we have to go now !!...Bye ! " Agni got up and dashed away from there with Eklavya and Sapphire.