[10]

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʰᵃˢ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ.

"Bye Y/N, have fun at dinner!" Sara yells to me from the Utonium doorstep with the girls next to her.

"Bye Y/N, Bye dad!" The girls yell and wave in unison.

Professor leads me to K.A.R.R and opens the passenger door for you.

"Thank you professor." I smile at him.

"You're welcome...Oh watch you-.... head." He says as you hit your head on K.A.R.R

"Oh my, Y/N are you okay?"

You look at the professor as you rub your head, and you laugh.

"I'm alright let's go eat some food" you smile.

{TIME SKIP}

"Wow...this place is even more fancy than I thought..." You stare out the passenger window.

"Huh oh yeah I guess, I don't really go to places like this unless it's with a sponsor, but I thought you would like it if I took you somewhere nice you know..." He smiles at you.

You smile back.

"That's nice but you didn't have to take me to such a fancy place.... now I feel like I'm underdressed.... I wanted to dress casual and nice...but this place is just so luxurious..."

"Ahh I'm so stupid I'm sorry we can go somewhere else if you like I didn't mean too." He apologizes.

"No no don't, I'm sorry if it came off that i didn't appreciate this...it ok let go" You give him a reassuring smile.

He nods and takes your hand in his, placing it on his own leading you into the restaurant.

"A table for two please" The professor tells the host in the booth.

The host led us to a table by a large glass window and we could see the view of Townsville.

"It's so beautiful..." You look out the window.

"Yeah, it sure is...i've never seen anything that could look so pretty in the sun and the moon" The professor swoons as he looks at you, the moon reflecting on your skin.

"What was that?" You ask as you look away from the large window.

"Nothing..." He says quickly causing you to laugh and he smiles shyly.

{Time Skip}

"Okay look he had Bubbles stuffed animal I couldn't let her or Octi down...so......I beat him up" You shrug.

"So, you beat up a group of teenage boys."

"Yeah...pretty much" you say nonchalantly.

"Wow Y/n that is insane" he says in shock as he laughs.

"Look this is how I see it...You wanna act grown you get treated like you grown...so that means you can catch these hands" you say putting your fist up.

The professor laughs and you join him.

"But seriously...I really do appreciate you taking care of my girls...it was really bold of you to beat those boys up just for Bubbles stuffed octopus...I really could have just bought her a new one..." He says rubbing the back of his head.

"You could have..but I have the feeling she would have known it wasn't Octi..."

"Yeah, you're right actually...Octi isn't just a stuffed toy anyway, Bubbles and Octi since she was a baby..." The professor sighs.

"She got it from her mother before she passed, and I adopted her... Bubbles may not know that, but she knows there's something special about him you know..." he looks out the window.

"And if you didn't beat up those kids...a part of her would definitely be missing." He then looks at you.

"Uh....Y/n why are you crying?" He asks worriedly.

"I-I'm not crying..I just...dust..yeah..dust." You sniffle.

The Professor just smiles.

To be continued...