PAST

AUTHOR'S POV

Niki : I should go.
Yn : why?
Niki : you know why and moreover Jeongin is coming.
He said as he started walking away.

Yn looked around and noticed Jeongin coming towards her.

Jeongin : are you alright?
He hugged her as soon as he reached her.
Jeongin : what happened? What was Ryujin talking about?
Yn did answer and keep on looking down.
Jeongin : yn please answer me please. Don't keep everything to yourself, it hurts me very much.
Yn looked at him to see his watery eyes.

"Is he crying because of me?" She thought to herself.
She sighed.

Yn : I'll tell you but not from here.
Jeongin nodded.

He took her home and went to her room. Lia was not home.

Yn : so................ I had these guys who bullied me in my old school and Niki always stood for me which made him their Target.
Jeongin : Niki is the guy who you likes ryt?
Yn : yes.
Jeongin let a small hum.

"Why do I feel like this?" Jeongin thought.

Yn : we- I, Niki, Felix, Jake and Ryujin were food friends. We cared for each other but mainly, we care for Niki. *Sighs* he- Niki had a weak heart but he never showed his pain.
He always care for me without thinking about him even when my parents died.
Jeongin : wait. You're parents are dead?
Yn : Lia's family adopted me when I was 10. My real mom died in a car accident and I was with her. She got distracted by me when she was driving which caused the accident. My real dad always blame me for it. He always saw my as a bad luck because after I was born he lost his job, my mom died and a lot of other things happened. My dad died due to cardiac arrest when I was 9 and was I sent to a foster home and then Lia's parents adopted me.
Her eyes were getting heavy as she she was talking about her past.

Jeongin : I'm sorry that you had you go through all of that. But that doesn't explain why Ryujin behaved like that when she saw you.
Yn : well............... As I told you we all were good friend. And as niki was sick we all took extra care for him and Niki always gets in one problem or other because of me which made them think of me as a problem. In the group Ryujin was the one who care for Niki the most as they were close friends since pre-school. Niki would always hang out with me and it doesn't end well every time. Ryujin even told me several time that if something goes wrong I should tell her but Niki always told me not to tell Ryujin anything. And I always listened to him. Things got even worse when niki started getting bullied at school because of me. The others found out about it and was mad at me for not telling them. And one day.........
Jeongin : what happened then?

Yn started crying as she remembered everything.

FLASHBACK
AUTHOR'S POV

Ryujin was holding Niki as he was whining in pain while clutching his chest.

Ryujin : we need to get him to the infirmary.
She told to yn.
Yn and Ryujin was about to help Niki stand up but he suddenly passed out.
"NIKI!" Yn and Ryujin shouted in unison.

They didn't waste another second and carried him to the infirmary.

Nurse : what happened?
Ryujin : sejun beated him and he passed out. He was whining in pain before he passed out.
The nurse checked him.
Nurse : this won't do. We need to get him to the hospital.
She said as she ran to call the ambulance.

Niki was transported to the hospital afterwards.

A few days passed and Niki was still in the hospital. Ryujin and the others was scolding yn for not telling them about what was going on.