SELF EVIDENT.

Fire for Every child's Tear Drop!
Water for Every act of Deceit!
Air for extreme Arrogance !
Earth for Every  Creature's sorrow!

With this excrement from my Sun Soul and Earth body : I Curse You Set. I Curse You Yahweh. I Curse You Baphomet. I Curse You  Baal.  I Curse You Lucifer.  I Curse You Satan.

From Draco to Orion and Beyond. To the depths of whence You dwell within Mother, illegitimately.

To Your Lower Realms.

I  Curse You all.

I Curse Your Empire.  I  Curse Your Existance.  I Curse Your Every intention. 

I Curse the so called  "Jews" -  Your children.
I Curse the blind Initiates -  Illuminati.
I  Curse the  Cabal.

May You Never know Peace. May You yearn for the Light that You Cursed.
May You experience the Infinite karma and repucission for Your Actions.
May You deeply regret - through Truth and retribution , for oppressing the Children of the Sun.

May You witness the Rising of the African,  the Sun, the Summer Child,  Gold -  as You descend into cold,  misery and darkness.  Winter.

May Your Ego be stripped through humility and Humilation.

May You search for Forgiveness like Christ Consciousness.  May it reject you for Your crimes against children.

May the Multiverse and all Creature's bare witness to the  justice of Light and Love.

May the House of Amenti reign Supreme.

May RA be blessed.
May Miriam be exalted.

The enemy vanquished and passed on into the ashes of history.

Forever held in contempt and disgrace.