chapter 5: becky's so hot

bet he's waking up putting shades on a sad face
listerine and fixing the bad taste in his mouth

"someone saw you out on friday saw you walking sideways guess you're getting fucked real good now." read the message he sent making us laugh hysterically.

"fine, okay, i'll say he went and stalked you.. and i don't really blame him cause damn your waist, your hips, your face this is awkward.." i say with a smirk before licking my lips while looking at her sexy ass.

"stop looking at me like that, lass." she says in a low raspy tone.

"no ma'am cause i just wanna eat you up but your ex husband keeps blowing us up." i say with a slight laugh before slowly looking her up and down.

another text, "are you in love like we were?"

i snatched her phone before typing, "now she's with me, just know i'll keep her.. makes ya wanna hit me when you see me. becky's so hot in my vintage tshirt."

"ooh you're the one i should hate but i wanna know how you taste." was the disgusting message sent back.

"he makes me wanna hit him when i see him but babe you're so hot in my vintage tshirt."

i leaned in to give her a passion filled kiss.

when we pulled back i took a picture of her in my cropped vintage shirt that had a red corvette she flame emoji wow its always gonna fuck me up.

i posted the picture to my story to show everyone that MY girl is all mine and nobody else's. if the shirt wasn't a dead give away then maybe the marks i made on her were.

"fine okay i'll say i went and stalked her and i don't really blame you cause damn the waist, the hips, the face this is awkward." another message received.

"you're really more in love than we were? if i were you i'd definitely keep her makes me want to her when i see her but damn you're so hot in her vintage tshirt." yet another text sent.

"ooh i'm the one he should hate but he wants to know how i taste kinda wanna hit him when i see him.. becks, you're so hot in my vintage tshirt." i lean in closer to her neck kissing on her soft spot earning low breathy moans from my girl.

"y/n.." was all she mustered out.

"use your words, baby.. what is it that you want?"

she looked at me with lust filled eyes before just pulling my head towards her and kissing me so sloppily as she climbed into my lap.

my hands snaked up her waist and under the cropped shirt she had on sending shivers down her spine at my hands on her bare skin.

seth is such a dumbass for letting this sexy woman get away but i'm glad she's all mine.

she starts grinding her hips on me obviously very needy and desperate to feel some type of friction on her core.

i start sucking on her sweet spot as i slide my hand down the front of her pants feeling just how wet she is for me.

"oh babygirl you're so wet for me.." i say against her neck as i circle my fingers around her bundle of nerves.

"you're such a good pretty girl for me." i spoke into her ear as i heard her moans start to get louder.

"you gonna use your words for me darling? you're gonna tell daddy what you want from her?" i say slightly speeding up my pace as i look at her but her eyes are closed making me slow down a bit before grabbing her face with my free hand.

"look at me princess." i say in a low husky tone.

"tell me what you want, darling."

"fuckk i want you to fuck me, daddy.." she says in her raspy deep irish accent.

"oh yeah? you want my fingers inside you like this?" i ask her as i slide 2 fingers into her core making her moans grow louder and i let out a low growl as i felt her start to claw my shoulders.

she's so pretty when she's moaning in my ears at the pleasure i give her. makes daddy real proud that she can please her little cherub.

"f-fuck baby it f-feels so good." she says moaning through her words and her accent strong.

i smirk before pulling my fingers out and bringing them to my mouth making her whine in return.

"patience babygirl.." i said before standing up and going to our shared closet before grabbing some stuff i wanted to use on my little lass kicker.

i pulled some rope out and tied her legs in a position where they'd stay open to my advantage and her arms are tied to the headboard.

i pull out my strap and put it on before also grabbing her favorite vibrator.

i position myself directly between her slit before lubricating and slowly pushing into her.

"fuckkk" she said cursing under her breath pulling a smirk on my lips.

i stroke in and out of her slowly before adding some speed and turning the vibrator out and placing it on her clit.

i watched as she squirmed under me making me feel so powerful. i love pleasing my babe.

"fuck i love treating you like my little slut, becks. you're so pretty when you're squirming under me.." i say to her as i speed up my strokes making her moans grow louder.

"yeah, let me hear those pretty moans, darlin'. let me hear what i do to you." i say looking down into her eyes.

"f-fuck, lass.. p-please d-don't stop.." she said barely being able to get her words out.

"oh i am nowhere near done, baby."

her eyes rolled to the back of her head as i started stroking at an inhuman speed and picking up the level of the vibrator.

i've got her exactly where i want her.

right when she's about to cum i pull out and remove the vibrator from her clit.

"there's no way you're about to cum without me tasting you first." i said with a devilish look and tone before quickly placing my mouth on her and expertly moving my tongue and inserting 2 fingers into her unexpectedly.

i moan at how good she taste and it doesn't take long for me to feel her tightening around my fingers indicating she's about to cum.

hearing her breathy moans drove me so fucking crazy and i wanted to hear more of it.

"don't you cum until i tell you to." i said against her core sending vibrations through her body.

i kept going and moving my tongue and fingers at a speed i didn't know i could go.

her moans only got louder by the second and her back was starting to arch now.

"mmh you taste so fucking good, rebecca.." i said sending more vibrations up her body.

"f-fuck d-daddy i can't hold it anymore." she said having her words come out more like a breathy squeak.

"let go for me, mama.. cum for daddy." i said once again on her core sending her completely over the edge, releasing all her juices onto my fingers and tongue.

i licked up all her juices helping her to ride out her high.

after i was done with her, i untied her before kissing her making her taste herself.

i received yet another moan from my girl making me smile into the kiss.

i grabbed my phone and took another pic of us and posting it to my story with the words "becky's so hot in my vintage t-shirt."

i went and ran her a bath for being such a good girl for me and then came back to help her to the bathroom.

i bathed her and when i was done i dried and moisturized her body before putting an oversized shirt on her and helping her back to our bed where we cuddled before falling asleep.

word count: 1359 🖤