Troublemaker

Y/N is Dovey's Daughter, who is dating Lesso, and she is causing a problem at the welcome ceremony bc she is a Never and loves havoc. Ending with  punish Dovey. 

Every year the same start. With the past few years getting more and more annoy.

Dot: Of Course Tedros is doing his whole mess again this year.

Y/N: When does he not, he is TeDRoS sOn oF KiNg ARutHOr. I aM sO SpECial.

Hester: Says the daughter of the Dean of Good and the Girlfriend of the Dean of Evil.

Y/N: At least I don't act all high and enlisted with an ego no crown will ever fit. I know he done this for like 2 years before this year and it is so fucking annoying.

Lesso: *telepathically* Are you just as annoyed at this as me?

Y/N: *looks at Lesso* *telepathically* When would any never not be and those stupid princesses flocking all over him, It's rep-replusive.

Lesso: *telepathically* Sometimes it is hard to believe you are Dovey's kid, you sound a bit more like me.

Y/N: *telepathically* That is a compliment. Now that he is done let me make this interesting. *smriking*

Y/N: *Looking at her friends* Are you guys ready for a real show?

Hort: Are we doing something evil?

Hester: Then you would not be included.

Dot and Anadil start to chackling.

Y/N: *Standing Up* HEY HIGH AND ENTITLED.

Tedros turns to Y/N as she says that.

Y/N: *Looking around* *with fake pout* Look prince-y poo knows his name. *smirking* How about a real fight?

Tedros: With you? That's not a fight.

Y/N: *Summons Swords with magic* Are you Sure, pretty boy? Don't you want to fight the savior of evil? Prove our theory?

Tedros readies Excalibur and waits for Y/N to make her first move. 

Y/N: Oh that right I get first hit, so I get the advantage, Yes! *Smirking* 

Y/N then throws a short fire blast at Tedros, then making him charge. 

Y/N: *Seeing the anger on Tedros' face* Ohhh this will be fun. 

Y/n starts to teleport different places in the Grand Hall. After the few times Y/N teleports in front of Tedros where he kills her. Dovey freaks out as she thinks her daughter is dead when the body turns to smoke. Then, Y/N Teleports behind Tedros for her to Knock him down and throw Excalibur and then pinning him down. Going in for the kill but then magic stops her. 

Lesso: I am sorry, Little Dove but you can kill anyone till after graduation. 

Y/N: *With eyes radiating purple and magic all around her, yelling* BUT HE TRIED IT FIRST. 

Lesso: *Looking at dovey* and he will punished for it. *side eyeing Tedros*

Tedros, now extremely scared. 

Dovey: *Not see this power from her daughter before and shocked evil won* Y-yes Of C-course h-he will be. 

Lesso: Now calm down, darling. 

Lesso starts to appoarch Y/n. As she does, Y/N starts to calms down. 

Y/N: Thank you, Nora. Of course. 

Lesso: Apparently, I was right. *turns to Dovey* Look Evil won and it was your daughter.

Y/N starts to laugh. Lesso leans over and gives Y/N a kiss. 

Dovey: *yelling* EVERYONE IS DISSMISED, LESSO AND Y/N MY OFFICE NOW!

*In Dovey's Office*

Lesso: *whispering* good job, my love. You got us in trouble. 

Y/N: Sorry I was bored! It has been the same thing for my whole fucking life, Leo. 

Lesso: Language, princess. 

Y/N: UGHHHHH! *Dovey walks in*

Dovey: Well, I now have to give you a punishment. 

Y/N: You're not my dean.

Dovey: But I am your mother and Lesso won't punish you. 

Lesso: *Y/N and Lesso make eye contact* *telepathically* wouldn't she like to know

*Y/N blushes* 

 Dovey: So, No TV

Y/N: My TV is broken.

Dovey: Then no Computer.

Y/N: I need the computer for school

Dovey: Then, no. *Looks at Lesso* No Lesso. 

Y/N: Wait no Lesso?!

Dovey: No Lesso! 

Y/N: Wait MOM NO!

Lesso: Oh come on Dovey.

Y/N: WAIT I HAVE CLASS WITH LESSO, YOU CAN'T SCHOOL AWAY! LESSO IS MY TEACHER!

Lesso: That is True...*Looks at Y/N and smriks*

Y/N: LOOPHOLES, HA!

Lesso: That is my girl.