School Shopping Chaose

It was almost the end of augest, school was going to start soon.
We played chess on the floor to see who would win, when Stampy told us that we are going to have a fun school shopping day at the mall, we played chess for 11 minutes until Stampy got thing ready for our trip.

Okay kids! who is ready to go school shopping with me? Said uncle stampy.
Me. I said exhausted from playing chess. Oohhh what is the school like? Said talia. I think I'm about to get knee cramps from sitting on my legs for to long.. tony said while acting weary.
Talia, the school is called red stone academy, and I think you'll like it.
Enyways kids, sence we're going shopping, you guys need to eat some breakfast before we go.
We had pizza for breakfast, Tony enjoyed it more than we did, Stampy had to get some cash for the supplies while we ate, Stampy grabbed his purse, and his sun hat, because it's really hot outside.
From the getgo we took a carriage ride again, just like how we did on summer trips.
When we got here, the mall was crowded, with tones of parents with their kids, buying cloths food and school supplies.
Whenever I go to a mall this crowded with babies crying, kids screaming for toys, and more vacation, saying They don't want to go back to school, It's terrifying.

From the getgo went to the craft store, the room was full of paper, pencils, pens, glitter, they had everything packed up and ready.
Alright children, I have some lists for you, you need to find, pencils for 10$, markers 15$, pens 20$, paper 10$, notebooks 15$, sketchbooks 15$, a ruler 5$, scissors 10$, tape 20$, a pencil sharpener 5$, calculators 10$, and earasers 10$. Have fun!
We would play a game of whoever wins Rock Paper Scissors, gets to pick an item. Tony won first, he picked pencils.
We all crossed out pencils until we went hunting for them. Here they are! Cried tony.
We played Rock Paper Scissors again, to see who would pick another item from the list, I win! I shouted.
I picked out notebooks, so we crossed notebooks out, and went to get some notebooks.
Then we played Rock Paper Scissors again. I WIN!!! Yelled talia. I pick markers! Dang. Why do they always get the good stuff? I asked to myself. We crossed out markers, and went to find some.

While we were playing, Stampy was talking to the cashier about schedule, and how he met his new kids.
So Betty, How do you wake up so early with a healthy habit? You must be really organized. Said Stampy.
Betty chuckled, well, i just spend my time watering my garden, and making a nice dinner. And who are these new children? I've seen them having a lot of fun here. Said Betty the cow.
Well, the shepherd dog is fawn, the yellow and blue haired cat is talia, and the blue wolf is tony. Just don't try to disturb their playtime, I'm sure they need their privacy sometimes. Said Stampy.
Stampy we're done! I said to stampy. Okay kids we are going to see how much this costs
Okay so you guys spent 195 on school supplies, and 195 times 3 makes 585$ dollors.
Gees. That's a lot of money. I said in my head.
Now, let's go to the clothing store, it's at the entrance where we just came in. Said Stampy.

After the crafts store, we went to the clothing shop, which was close to the entrance.
Okay kids, we have to get Orange vests and sweater 30$, white button down shirts 20$, orange hair bows 10$,
Red bowties and ties 10$, orange tartan print skirts 10$, white and orange tights, and pants 20$, and white and orange shoes $10. Now, have fun! Remember to take your time.
Like we did earlier, we played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would get the chance to find an item.
Seriously, it's fun! I win! I picked bow ties! Screamed tony. When we tried to find the bow ties, it was a long room to get them. Gees this place is huge. Said talia. Guys I'm sure it's the accessory aisle. I said.
We all went to the accessory aisle, and saw all types of colored bow ties, there were rainbow bow ties, glittery bow ties, galaxy bow ties, even classic bow ties. Heck I even saw one that I really wanted, it was a bow with the planet Saturn on it.
But I didn't turn back, I needed to help Tony Crynight find the red bow ties for school.
Okay let's see who wins the next item! Said tony. Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!!
Did It Again! Let's get tights and pants! You guys shall follow me. Said tony.
We followed him to the clothing section to find some tights and pants, and gosh we found them, they were hanging in the colored pants section. We found em, It's easy! Said tony.
Rock! Paper Scissors!! I WIN! Screamed talia. I pick vests and sweaters! Let's get em!
Before we went to the sweaters and vests, there were some bullies in are way.
Hey kids, what do you think your doing? Do you babies like school?
We didn't say a word, all we did was stare into there eyes with concerned looks. Oh you don't like it? Good for you. Because here are your pants! There gone now! The bully lit the pants with a small fire, stomped on the fire, bit it, and threw it on the ground just to make us embarrassed. Hey People look at these Kids! They put pants on the floor!
They laughed at us like a hunter laughing over a dead lion.
Hey! That's not funny! We were only looking for pants and tights! Tony said worried. Yeah! Why do you treat us like this? We did nothing! Talia said angrily, wile trying to defend Tony.

I started to overreact, think about how I lost freddy, and think about how Chica destroyed me.
I began to release my inner beast, and scare those dumb idiots out of our faces.

The next time you come back, I'm giving you a scratch on the eye! I mumbled, while twitching my head

Well, thank goodness that's over. Said talia. Yeah, bullies stink, especially when they say mean things about you. Said tony. But thanks for stopping them girly. Said talia. you are one true leader! Said tony.

We finally got our pants and tights, "hey I kept the one the bullies ruined." and headed back to wear we were playing Rock Paper Scissors, but I felt bad just looking at this pair of burnt pants, which started to make me cry while looking at it.
It reminded me of how chica destroyed me with an axe, and how I was the only victim to get that cursed gem jammed in my body.

I told my bro and sis that I was going to the bathroom, so I wouldn't get in the middle of an argument.
My eyes were burning like lava, it felt like a knife inside my sockets, I went to the sink and washed my eyes out intile the pain was gone, and blinked repeatedly until my vision was restored.
I began to think about my past about How I saved Gabriel from getting bullied by racist boys, How he tought me how to play chess, How we went to the Pizzeria, How we were stuffed in suits, and how I lost him.

When I ran out of the bathroom, I told Stampy to get my mother and father, to send me back to the house.
What's wrong dear? Stampy asked. I told him I had a headache so I could hide the purple eyes I had. I could be sent
At an asylum or a lab if I told him that.
When I saw some button down shirts in the shopping basket, I told him a had kompoundephobia which means fear of buttons.
He believed me, I know it feels uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it, I'll talk to the school about it okay.
I sighed, and yawned because I was tired.

When I got home, my new papa, comfy, sat down on a chair, put a blanket on me, and read his book. My mother cozy, gave me my stuffed animals, petunia and lila, and cooked some dinner before my siblings and uncle come back.
My papa didn't move or anything,  or did he stop reading, he just let me sleep on his fluffy chest, with a crystal heart in the middle of his chest? Hmm weird... I yawned and fell asleep, dreaming of Me and Gabriel, and how out future was going to go like we wished.