I quickly got on the floor next to him and pulled him in a hug. He bursted out crying at the action "Hey, it's all gonna be fine." I whispered as he calmed down and pulled away "You can't say that when not even you really believe that." he whispered back with a heart wrenching sob.

I wiped the tears away from his eyes "There's not much we can do anymore. I won't be able to hide it from Finn with all the drama going on." I sniffled as I held his face in my hands "I can't hurt my big bro like that." he sighed.

"You don't want her do you?" I asked "It's a her?" he asked in shock "I-I don't know. It's your call. I just don't wanna end up in the same situation like I am with my son. I don't even know his name. He's only a few months old. I don't even know if he looks like me." he said, his breathing getting heavier.

"I can't end up in the same situation if you do keep her. I mean if you need help with the appointments I can help with that." he offered "I'm fine, G. Let's focus on you." I smiled softly "No, you need comfort more than me. I wanna know your decision." he said calmly.

I breathed in softly "I'm not sure. I was so sure I had my mind made up on adoption but it's not much longer till my bump gets more visible. She already has a heart beat." I sighed. He smiled softly "C-Can I hear it?" he asked softly.

I nodded "Yeah." I breathed. He placed his head on my stomach contently listening before chuckling and looking up at me with a smile. "She's gonna look just like you." he whispered "How can you know that?" I giggled "Because god always chooses the prettier parent." he smirked.

I chuckle softly at his words "You are such a dork." I smiled, looking into his soft baby brown eyes that had a gloss over them.

"You shout it out, but
I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much" he stood up pulling me with him.

"I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up" we sang together, we left the library hand in hand.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away" we walked down the halls and weaved through the crowd of people.

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away." we turned down a less crowded hall.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" we stood directly in front of each other singing.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" we joined hands again and walked towards the auditorium.

"Cut me down, but it's you
W

ho'll have further to fall" I sang as we walked into the auditorium, smiling back at him

"Ghost town and haunted love" I smiled as he pulled me onto the stage

"Raise your voice, sticks and
Stones may break my bones" I laughed as he spun me around

"I'm talking loud, not saying much" I sang by myself as I walked past him, grabbing a stool.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away" he joined in once again, following behind me and grabbing a stool also.

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" we sat on the stools, facing each other, holding hands.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" we leaned our foreheads against each other.

"I am titanium
I am titanium" we harmonized together.

"Stone heart, machine gun
Fire at the ones who run." he sang by himself, his breathing getting heavier.

"Stone heart, as bulletproof glass
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium" we sang together, pain evident in our voices.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium" we finished the song, tears streaming down our faces.

"We've got this." we whispered at the same time.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I watched as Finn tackled Azimio and they went back and forth. I didn't try to step in because suddenly I had this growing hatred towards him. If you told me six months ago I 'knocked up my twin brother's girlfriend and started hating him because everyone thought he was the dad'

I would say 'Naw bro I don't get down like that. He's my dawg for life, we're stuck together.' but it seems like fate had other plans "Where's Puckerman?" Coach Tanaka asked "He said he had to miss practice today. He's working on something for glee club." Finn answered.

"You mean working on his coming out of the closet speech or something?" Azimio teased. Finn reached over Matt and pushed him "Hey man, don't push me, man." Azimio said "Enough!" Coach Tanaka exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at the pep talk. Zoning in and out. Quinn came to me with another bill today so I have to go to the hospital and pay for it. Not to mention she has another appointment she wants me to be at with her and I have to squeeze in a meeting with a lawyer about my case with my son.

It's a lot to deal with right now "I want you to start hanging more. Spend more time together. Which is why starting next week I'm adding extra practice on Thursdays at 3:30." he announced.

Finn, Matt, and I looked up in confusion "But coach that's when glee rehearses." Finn spoke up "I have had it up to here with Schuester and glee. Here's the story quarterback and you tell Puckerman this when you see him. That practice is mandatory no exceptions. So you're gonna have to choose what's more important to you. Football or Glee Club." he stated.

We frowned in thought. Football is my future and what makes my dad and I happy. But the Glee Club makes me happy also. Football is my career chance guaranteed. But the Glee Club isn't. I groaned in annoyance.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I was talking with Quinn and Mike in the choir room. We're all waiting on Mr. Schue to walk in. "Yeah I think I found a pretty sophisticated mash-up I would say so myself." I stated "Sophisticated?" Quinn laughed with Mike "What?" I asked "Big words for a small guy." Mike laughed "I am not that short. I'm taller than both of you!" I frowned causing them to laugh more.

As if on cue Mr. Schuester walked in "So, any ideas for the mash up." he looked around the room as everyone was silent. Quinn nudged me but I shook my head "Griffin? You're hiding something." he pointed out "It'll be finished tomorrow I promise." I smiled nervously.

"Oh come on, guys, it's like you're daring me to start dancing." he joked "Oh no, not that, it'll be like that one SpongeBob scene when King Neptune took off his paper bag. My eyes!" I said dramatically causing everyone to laugh harder.

"I'm working on something." Puck interjected "It's my personal tribute to a musical Jewish icon." he clarified "Uh well fantastic. Let's hear it." Mr. Schuester said, giving him the floor and taking a seat on the other side of Quinn.

I sang along with Mike and Brittany. I was in a better mood today than yesterday. Once Puck finished we all cheered and clapped.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
A/N

This is the only update I have ready please hold your britches and don't get your panties all twisted but I'm now in the process of moving which is gonna take almost a month to get settled in seeing as I'm moving from Central Florida to Houston Texas.