S3xE8: Double Date Danger

Start from the beginning

Dylan called Ray earlier and told him that he was staying at Henry's for a while, to which Ray immediately said no to; so Dylan blackmailed him and said that he would tell Miss. Shapen that Captain Man wanted to take her out on another date if he couldn't stay over. Dylan knew all about that one time she was brought to the Mancave due to it being one of Henry's favorite stories. Ray switched up on Dylan, telling him that he could stay at Henry's house for as long as he liked.

Henry's mother was cleaning the table when she greeted her son. "Hey Henry, your teacher's niece is currently upstairs settling into the guest room."

"Good." Henry sarcastically stated. "Oh, just so you know Dylan will be staying here too.  He'll be sleeping in my room."

"Perfect timing! I was just about to plan tomorrow's dinner." Henry's mom loved having Dylan around, especially during dinner time because of his cooking skills. "I was thinking something chicken related."

"How about rigatoni florentina?" Dylan suggested.

"I don't know what that is, but it sounds great!"

"Can we please get back to my issues?" Piper loudly stated to everyone in the room.  Henry had come into the house in the middle of Piper having a conversation with their parents.

"What exactly are your issues?" Henry asked his little sister.

"Mom and Dad won't let me go out on a date with Kale." Piper pointed to a boy sitting on one of the living room couches.

"Sucks to be you, I guess." Henry stated, earning a glare from Piper. "Speaking of dates, I won't be home for dinner on Saturday. Dylan and I are going out."

"What do you mean going out?" Piper questioned.

"Dylan and I will be going on a date. That's what I mean."

"You and Dylan are dating?" Piper's jaw dropped at the news. "Seriously?" She was the only one who didn't know, as Henry had told his parents about them shortly after they started dating. Both his parents were happy that Henry was dating Dylan because they liked him a lot, Dylan quickly becoming a favorite of the household.

"You got a problem with that?" Henry crossed his arms, afraid with what his sister might say.

"Yes! No one should be dating you!"

"Oh, come on."  Henry was not expecting to be insulted.

"Dylan, you could do way better."

"Thanks, Piper." Dylan didn't really know what to say to that.

"Wait!" Piper turned back to her parents after a sudden realization. "If I go on a double date with Henry and Dylan, then will you let me date Kale?"

"Oh no, you are not crashing our date." Henry told her.

"Stop talking!" Piper yelled at her brother.

"Well, if it's a double date then I don't see why not." Mrs. Hart agreed.

"Absolutely not!" Henry protested.

"Well then who am I supposed to go on a double date with?"

"You could go with me and Noelle." Jasper stepped into the conversation and told Piper. "That's right, this Saturday, her and I will be going out."

"Dude, seriously?" Henry turned to Jasper with his arms crossed.

"If you won't let her stay with me, then you'll let me take her out." Jasper defended.

"What makes you think she'll say yes to you?"

"Please, as if she could resist the J-Train."

"No one calls you that." Piper told Jasper, semi disgusted.