The Search For Wanheda 2

Bellamy and kane on their mission

Bellamy monty and kane had been reunited with the farm station, monty with his mom and kane had met pike. They had teamed up with them to find clarke. After gathering information and tracking trails bellamy had found clarke afar in a field but too far away from him, the team was so close to getting clarke but the search for wanheda had widespread with the whole ice nation after her, under the command of the ice queen.

There were war drums and an army of ice nation coming their way which had stopped bellamy from running after clarke. The team took shelter in a cave for safety. Bellamy was far too worried of losing clarke, he took the chance while the others were busy in their conversation, talking about how monty's dad died. Bellamy had stripped one of the Azgeda scouts and snuck out, all without anyone noticing.

"Oh, crap. Bellamy, what are you doing?" Monty caught everyone's attention after discovering bellamy's guard uniform on the floor of the cave.

"He's gone after clarke" kane says as he stood next to monty.

Bellamy followed the trail through the woods, he saw an underground opening with fresh blood marks on a debris of wall. He took out the sword he stole and slowly walked down the steps. The place was covered in dead crunchy leaves, a few pillars inside he sees a hand tied on to one. Taking small steps he finally approaches the pillar to see clarke tied on to the wall, her face dirty, her hair wavy with highlights of red. A dirty piece of clothing covered her mouth but he removes it. Bellamy breathes in relief seeing his friend alive and well.

"I'll get you out of here." He says as he proceeds to untie her. But clarke suddenly becomes nervous as the person who took in clarke comes behind from bellamy.

"Look out!" Clarke warns him as the grounder tackles Bellamy to the ground. He tried to fight back but the ground was too strong he stood on top of Bellamy with the sword against his throat.

"Oh please, please don't. I'll do anything, I'll stop fighting. Just please don't kill him." Clarke cries as the man stood on top of Bellamy with the sword to to his throat. He stares at Clarke almost as if he was backing away and removes the sword from his throat.

"Thank you." Clarke breathes out in relief, but what he does next shocks her even more. He promptly stabs Bellamy in the leg and then kicks him in the chin leaving him bleeding and unconscious on the ground.

Bellamy wakes up in pain moments later. He looks around to see nowhere of Clarke nor the grounder. He thought about finding Clarke and struggled to stand up groaning in pain. Limping, Bellamy walks outside in hopes of finding a trail. He limps through the woods hissing holding on to his leg which was bleeding out, he leaned against a tree trunk hopeless making a decision wether to find Clarke or bleed out to death losing everyone he loved, Aleah, his unborn child and his friends.

Pike, kane, monty and hannah ( monty's mom), had caught up with bellamy in the woods.

"Bellamy! He's hurt!" Monty yelled catching Bellamy leaning against the tree.

"He's here. We told you to wait for the army to move." Kane told the others as they caught up with bellamy.

"What happened?" Monty asked.

"I almost got her" bellamy answered through grunts.

"Pike, find their trail" kane ordered.

"It's useless. He knows he's being followed now" pike alerted.

But Bellamy was adamant on to finding out where Clarke was. He still tried his best to walk whilst still limping. Kane stops him mid way backing him up.