Little Moments

It's when you get excited coming home at night because you've finished the most beautiful song in the world and we lie down to see the stars together as your sweet, broken voice fills the air.

When we visit cities and from the tallest building you tell me to come to the side and look at the city lit up with points of light, with a smile so sincere that even your voice sounds happy.

Or when we go to the beach and it's funny that I immortalize you on video while you splash into the water, making the waves kiss you and the water drops run fun on your skin, while you laugh and jump under the sun that makes you the focus, because you are the protagonist of the world.

Or, simply, when you've just finished singing and it went so well that you can't help but smile and you get those dimples that I love so much and the little lines of happiness at the corners of your lips say that you're happy.

It is during these moments that I could never stop looking at you, because you spread this excitement that you have for the simplest things. It warms my heart to see that you still get excited about the smallest things, like you're just discovering the world. It warms my heart that you are so pure and full of excitement.

Never let anyone dim the sparkle in your eyes when you smile because life is beautiful.