All three girls looked at each other with the same look before El reached into her purse and brought her phone out. She tapped the screen a few times before placing the phone to her ear. Well this should be good.

            “Hey… no, she won’t admit it,” El sighed into the phone. I looked to Alex, and we both rolled our eyes at El’s dramatic performance. “Nope, she’s refusing to take the test too. Okay, see you in a few.”

            El hung up the phone, and walked over to the couch where my laptop was sitting. She picked up my computer and brought it over for me to input my password.

            “Sure Eleanor, you can use my computer,” I said with sarcasm. This time, she was the one to roll her eyes. I handed my computer over, and a minute later she had a smirk on her face. Yeah, I’m not a big fan of that smirk. Actually, she’s starting to scare me. And when she turned the computer around, I had a bigger reason to be scared. On the screen were an irritated looking Louis, Liam, Zayn, and who could forget Haz… you know, her big brother. They were sitting on a couch in the studio, arms folded across their chests like the girls were when they showed up. Obviously they don’t believe me either.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I’m seriously not in the mood for this. I feel like crap, and the girls woke me up from my precious nap. I already know for a fact that I’m not pregnant, but they won’t leave me the hell alone.

            “Lexi, why won’t you take the test?” Liam asked through the computer screen. You could obviously see the worry in his eyes, and hear it in the tone of his voice. Even though all of the boys were concerned about me, they wouldn’t stop glaring at Niall the entire time. I would have found it funny if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m cranky.

            “Because I’m not pregnant,” I snapped. Everyone, except Niall, looked surprised by my outburst, but they won’t stop.

            “Lexi, what else are we supposed to think?” Zayn asked, trying to make me understand their reasoning. What they don’t get is that I do understand why they’re acting this way, but they should trust me enough to know what I’m talking about.

            “I don’t know; maybe that I have a cold,” I say, frustration getting the better of me.

            “Lexi, just take the damn test,” Louis yells throwing his hands up in the air. “From what Liam told us from what Niall told us from what you told him, you have morning sickness, you’re sore, and you are obviously experiencing mood swings.” Please tell me he did not just say that.

            “Bad move Louis,” I hear Niall mutter under his breath. Even the girls know he screwed up. Pregnant or not, no girl wants to hear that she’s going through mood swings.

            “Tommo, you are so lucky that you’re not standing in front of me right now,” I say, glaring a hole into his head through the computer screen.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be the responsible one?” Louis counters, trying to make me forget about his last comment. It’s not going to work, but it’s a nice try. “So can you please do the responsible thing and take the test?”

            I noticed that Harry wasn’t saying anything, but he didn’t have to. His eyes said it all. He was hoping that I was telling the truth, but like the others, he wasn’t going to believe me until I took the test.

            “If I take the test, and show you that I’m not pregnant, will you leave me the fuck alone so I can sleep?” I ask, feeling like my eyelids are going to close pretty soon. The boys looked at each other, as did the girls, and then they looked each other before turning to me and nodding. “Give me the damn test.”