𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘||𝟎𝟏

Começar do início

"That's just sum I call everybody.... nun new." 𝐈 said while still smiling. "mmm well what's your name shorty?" 𝐇𝐄 spoke. "𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒" 𝐈 said while giving a person there receipt and making another drink for somebody else. "That's a beautiful name ma."
𝐇𝐄 said while sitting down on a stool in front of the bar. " So do you want a drink cause that's the only reason people come to the bar or are you here for me?" 𝐈 said while looking into his eyes 𝐇𝐄 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝"Both actually but I also want a dance to and let me get a vodka by the way oh and even tho you ain't ask for it my name is 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 but I go by 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈." I giggled and started to fix his drink for him. "Well how bout this when I get done fixing your drink for you then we might can go dance how does that sound." 𝐈 said while smiling. "Ight that sound good ma." 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 said.

When I got done fixing his drink I gave it to him. " Well here you go Mr. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 your vodka is served." 𝐈 said while laughing " Ight 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 I'm finna clock out see you tomorrow night." 𝐈 told my co-worker while leaving the bar to go dance with 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 "Ight bye 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘" 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 spoke while fixing somebody a drink. "Ight you ready to go dance?" 𝐈 said while walking up to him. "Yea let's go shorty" 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 said.
I dragged him to the dance floor and started grinding on him while the dj was playin 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 the song changed to 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. Then all of a sudden my two dance partners dragged me away from 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 so we could go dance in the middle of the crowd

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 was hyping me and my other two dance partners up and once we finish 𝐈 walked up to 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 and he started smiling at me and laughing "Why you laughing?" 𝐈 said "You ain't tell me that you had moves shorty maybe you could he...

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 was hyping me and my other two dance partners up and once we finish 𝐈 walked up to 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 and he started smiling at me and laughing "Why you laughing?" 𝐈 said "You ain't tell me that you had moves shorty maybe you could help sum of my homeboys out they be dancing outside the back of club so that means you can teach them sum." 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 spoke while we where walking out the back of the club to see his homeboys. " I mean I do teach hiphop classes at the basketball ball court around the block everyday so maybe you could bring em" 𝐈 said while opening the back door just to see sum boys dancing. 𝐌𝐄 and 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 walked down the stairs onto the ground while his homeboys were still dancing. Then a little boy came out and started dancing and everybody started clapping for him and then another middle aged boy came and danced on the cardboard mat and a few minutes later he finished.

  "Wow kid your moves are hot" 𝐈 said while pretending to roll dice in my hand.
"Thanks I appreciate it" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 spoke. "Maybe you and your little dance crew can come by tomorrow afternoon at the basketball court for my hiphop lessons I teach and maybe you should come to 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈." I said while smiling "Ummm we good shawty we don't need no dance lessons from nobody." 𝐇𝐄 said while his lil crew laughed "I wanna come!" The little 𝐁𝐎𝐘 said while grinning. "How bout this I'll think about it." 𝐇𝐄 spoke while looking me up and down "Ight then we-" 𝐈 spoke but got cut off by an officer tellin us to go home. "How bout I walk you home ma cause ain't no tellin where your friends and my homeboys at" 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 said while leaving the area. "Okay I'm cool with that."

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 we made it to my apartment building "Welp thank you for walking me home 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈." 𝐈 said while walking up to my door. "Wait can I at least get your numba ma?" 𝐇𝐄 said "Yea" 𝐈 said while smiling. 𝐇𝐄 gave me his phone and I put my numba in it and then gave it back to him. "Well I'll talk to you later ma" 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 said while getting his phone back from me. " Ight bye 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈" I spoke while blushing and walking into my apartment. "Bye ma" I heard him say. I closed my door and leaned my head on it and started smiling. I put my house keys on my dresser and grabbed sum pjs out of there and went to take a shower. Once I got out the shower and did my lil night routine I got a text message.

(***) ***-****

(***) ***-****

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐚❤️

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲🍯😍

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢💕
*(***) ***-**** 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞*

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍❤️

𝐈 smiled at my phone and then put it on charge on my nightstand beside my bed and then got under my covers and went to sleep.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃

     𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐅𝐒𝐑𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬🥲