Alistair Apologize? Not Likely

None Pov

"I am the Mistress of  this tower, and I command you cease this instant!" 

'This Mana' He thought as he reeled his own in, It's that one from earlier.  Her voice was infused with what seemed the be a command spell, thank the gods he read about them in Mavis's library. This woman, 'no she was more than that', had an air of authority that she didn't need a command spell, 'so why had she felt the need to use one' he wondered. The woman spoke again.

"You boy, the one with the crimsons eyes, you shall stay. Everyone else leave my home." and with that, all those who stared in shock and fear scampered out the tower. After a few minutes it was only Alistair and the Mistress left.  "Follow" she said, and led him down a series of hallways, up and down flights of stairs, rooms that moved, and hallways that always seemed to stretch on the closer you get to the door. He wondered what type of magic was used to house all this in a single tower, as he passed a room filled in all manner of magic tools and objects. Till finally they reached a great oak door, once inside he looked around the office or at least he thought that's what it was seeing the roof reflected great storm clouds with the occasional clap of thunder. She motioned him toward the desk, suggesting that he take a seat. Doing so he questioned, "who are you, and what do you want with me?" At that she chuckled, "I am Ophelia, as I stated before, Mistress of this tower." The woman, now known as Ophelia stated. " and now I have one question, How did it feel?" at this Alistair was confused, "How did what feel?" 

"To let your mana run wild." She clarified, wanting to know. She had to be sure, and the only way to ease her suspicions was his answer. After a long and dramatic pause, the boy spoke. "Good. I felt powerful, like a seal was removed and my mana was truly my own. Not bound by the laws of this world. " At his response she had her answer. 'Yes, he truly is his son. Azreal your son has truly grown into a fine young man.' she thought to herself.  "I'm sure it did,  but be careful realsing your mana like that draws fourth powerful adversaries. Ones that won't hesitate to kill you. and after that little stunt down there, you've been put on the radar. And i hope you apologize to that noble before this leds to a witch hunt." 

"Apologize? to that pig of a boy, no I don't think I will. Let them come and they to will face my rage." he declared, looking at the storm above. 'so he has his mother's temper as well' she thought. "Of that I have no doubt. however you'll need training, and I will be glad to provide, granted of course you're interested young witch." and though he had his suspicions, he could tell this woman would teach him great things. "Very well, but as I'm sure you deducted I'll be traveling to the capital in six months time, to take the exams."

And the Lonely witch, Found her apprentice.