𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I see..."

"I am going to betray you each and every time if we stay together and truth be told I don't want to do that to you, cherries."

"..."

"But I promise if we do end up surviving till the very end of this long battle, then I promise to stay by your side. I love you, Y/N," He kissed your forehead.

......

"So what exactly happened?" Itadori asked.

Flashback

Notice from Jujutsu Headquarters:

1. Geto Suguru's survival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again.

2. Gojo Satoru has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is thus permanently exiled from the Jujutsu world. Furthermore, removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.

3. Yaga Masamichi receive the death penalty for inciting Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru into causing the Shibuya Incident.

4. The suspension of Itadori Yuji's death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

5. Special-grade sorcerer Okkotsu Yuji is hereby appointed Itadori Yuji's executioner.

6. Zen'in Toji's survival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death.

7. L/N Y/N has been deemed as one of the accomplices in the Shibuya Incident as well as saving the "Sorcerer Killer", Zen'in Toji, and shall be executed. Whoever can kill her will receive the title of a special-grade sorcerer.

This was absolutely ridiculous to you as Toji read all the notices from the higher-ups.

"Who do they think you are Y/N?" Naoya asked

"It's obvious they look down upon me because I'm a woman. It's fine we can always just kill them," You smiled. "So here's the plan guys. Yuta, you will go and kill Yuji and revive him immediately. Naoya, you fight Choso until Yuta finishes the whole scene and then you will go to the higher-ups with of course blood on your clothes and tell them Itadori Yuji's dead."

"Great idea," Toji high-fived you.

"Now everyone let's get moving!"

End of Flashback

"So let's go back to Jujutsu High," Megumi spoke.

"But I killed people! Because of me, lots of people died!" Yuji kept screaming until you slapped him across the face.

"You killed people so what?" What you said made Yuji's eyes widen, "It's our fault. If I hadn't hesitated, he would have never been sealed or if I didn't get distracted many more people would have been saved. But, at the end of the day... we aren't here to be heroes."

"We aren't heroes fighting for justice. We are Jujutsu Sorcerers. No one can ever truly judge us so we must continually prove the worth of our existence. And we don't have the luxury of thinking about ourselves. We've just got to save people. I believe that was the original principle behind your actions," Megumi told him. "So start by saving me Itadori. Noritoshi Kamo made plans for those involved with jujutsu to face off in a Culling Game. And Tsumiki is ensared in that. So I'm begging you, Itadori. I need your strength."

"I see... but why can't Y/N heal her?"

"I can't heal diseases or illnesses as well as wake those who are in a coma. Those things are completely dependent on the person's own will to live. Now Toji please explain the rules of the game," You explained.

"Okay, so here are the rules for the Culling Game.

1. Once a player has awakened their cursed technique, they must declare their participation in the Culling Game at the colony of their choice within 19 days.

2. Any player who breaks the previous rule will be subject to cursed technique removal.

3. Non-players who enter a colony become players at the moment of entry and will be considered to have declared participation in the Culling Game.

4. Players score points by ending the lives of other players.

5. The point value of a player's life is decided by the game master. As a general rule, sorcerers are worth 5 points and non-sorcerers are worth one point. Cursed Spirit participants are worth 5 points as well.

6. Excluding the point value of the player's own life, a player can expend 100 points to negotiate with the game master and add a new rule to the game. Rules cannot be subtracted.

7. Under rule 6, the game master must accept any proposed new rule as long as it doesn't have a long-lasting effect on the game.

8. If a player's score remains the same for 19 days, they will be subject to cursed technique removal."

"Sukuna is plotting something involving Fushiguro and Y/N," Yuta said.

"For Fushiguro, he was probably able to take over my body in Shibuya because I ate ten fingers all at once. I have ingested 15 fingers so far, even if I ate all remaining five in one go, I doubt he'd be able to take control but if I ever switch with Sukuna again don't hesitate to kill me, Y/N. I know you could do that."

"Yuji..."

"It's alright, Y/N. I'll try to survive but in case I don't..."

"That won't happen, Yuji. From my Celestial Guidance, Megumi will become his new vessel."

"..."

"What do you mean?"

"That's the problem, I don't know either. I receive dreams of a new event that will happen in the near future, the biggest event that will unfold, but I can't receive any more insights until that event occurs," You clarified while looking at Megumi and Toji. "I'm afraid you will have to become his vessel because I don't think any of us will be able to see it coming when it does, Megumi."

"It'll be fine, Megumi. If anything were to happen to you, you got us that would protect you," Toji suddenly added making you and Naoya look at him while raising an eyebrow.

"When did you two get close?"

"When I started training with Megumi and the others."

"I see~" Naoya and you laughed making both the father and the son confused.

"Anyways, first we'll go back to Jujutsu High and contact Master Tengen. We need to find out how to remove the seal on the Prison Realm. Also, what are Noritoshi Kamo's concrete objectives and future motives? The Culling Game is jujutsu terrorism like never before. To fix this mess, we need to find the answers to these questions and I think only Master Tengen knows."

"The problem is Master Tengen's concealing barrier. Over 1,000 doors are continually shuffling, but only one leads to the tomb of the star corridor where Master Tengen resides," Yuta explained.

"And we can't contact Master Tengen if we don't pick the right one?"

"Yes, but you guys have nothing to worry about that. Choso knows a way," You spoke.

"Yeah, there may be a way past it. Mahito once stole Sukuna's fingers and the Death Painting Wombs, right? Well, I am by blood connected to all my siblings so I know where they are. Plus, Y/N can just use her Celestial Guidance to figure it all out."

"About that let's not use my method because it will definitely anger Master Tengen..."

"You definitely did something, didn't you?"

"DID NOT!!"

.

.

.

.

Sukuna & L/N Y/N = Forbidden Love