Open the Coffin

Bonnie is outside, she turns to see the house and decides to enter. There's some whispers around her but she keeps going and finally goes downstairs. The 5 coffins are here. She sees one in particular, its older than the others but carried more detail in the design. She walks over to it and notices there are words engraved into the lid, but she doesn't understand them. Cautiously she opens it and is met with a pale face, rather than the desiccated one she expected. The woman in the box looked young maybe 20, she seems peaceful with her hands laid on her stomach. She notices that her necklace is glowing a faint purple and reaches down to touch it, the girls eyes snap open glowing the same bright purple. Bonnie lets go of the necklace noticing the M carved into it briefly before meeting the woman's eyes again. She feels a pull but before she has time to think she wakes up. 

- - - - - -

Elena is at a table with Bonnie. "I think I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time", Elena says to her with a panicked voice. "You have a right to be. Klaus is sill out there, and he knows you tried to kill him", Bonnie agrees trying to focus but she keeps seeing those purple eyes. "Why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity", Elena asked unaware of Bonnies thoughts. 

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat", She says rubbing her eyes as she tries to think straight. "The same dream?", Elena asks watching her friend closely. "Yeah 5 coffins, I walk to open one and find the woman with the necklace. Its weird, I felt her magic she felt more protective than dangerous".

Elena scrunched her eyebrows together "What if she's reaching out to you like other witches have? What if Klaus has her trapped and she needs help?". Bonnie shook her head "That's not it, not fully at least, she's powerful Elena. Stronger than anything I've felt". 

Elena raised an eyebrow thinking that this witch could help them take down Klaus but before she could pitch the idea Bonnie shook her head "Maybe its just stress, Ill figure it out. What about Stefan?". Elena groaned forgetting about her previous thought "He betrayed us, Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone", Bonnie nodded not too beat up about it. "How is Damon handling that?", Elena sighed "Damon is... Damon". 

- - - - - - 

Bonnie arrives in front of the house she had been dreaming of, with a deep breath she walked through the doors. She follows the directions of her dream self and goes downstairs but unlike in her dream, the coffins aren't here. She takes a breath thinking she might be crazy after all when Stefan speaks "Hello, Bonnie", She turns and sees him. 

Holding a hand over her chest she breaths again "Stefan. You followed me here?", she asks with distrustful eyes. "Yeah. It wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful", he comments as he walks closer. "What do you want with me?", she asks ready to defend herself if necessary. He rolls his eyes "Relax. I just need your help", he says watching for her reaction. 

Bonnie couldn't believe what he was asking "Why would I help you? Elena said you saved Klaus's life", she said crossing her arms. "Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times, Daggered, stored in coffins. And now, I have them. And I need you to help keep them hidden", he admits as she realises she isn't crazy. 

"You're out of your mind. You're just going to make him angrier", Bonnie accuses looking at the vampire who looked uninterested in her. "His family is his one weakness. As long as I have that, I can ruin him", he says with a gleam in his eyes. Bonnie sighs holding her arms tight around her "I don't have enough power to hide 5 originals", Stefan smiles "You're a witch. You hate Klaus. I know you can figure something out. Besides I need help translating". 

She looked at him confused he held out a paper with the same words she'd seen on the coffin. "Do you know what this means?", she held the paper knowing her dreams about the women were real. "Yes, it means: My Love", she spoke knowing she had researched it that morning when she'd awoke from her dream. Stefan's eyes grew wide as he realised exactly who he had in his possession. "I wonder what Klaus would give me for his love back", Stefan smirked as Bonnie felt confused at the feelings of betrayal that spread through her. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 27, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Monster (Kol Mikaelson Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें