Farjaad: "kya matlab?"

Daniyal: "matlab wo itni achi hain, sweet hain. Thora inhe time den"

Farjaad: "ye shaadi sirf meinay Ahmed ki wajah se ki hai" he move towards Ahmed and sit him in his arms.

Daniyal: "kher, jab mohabbat hojaigi na tab apko samjh aiga"

Farjaad: "very funny, bas kardo" he said in irritated tone.

Daniyal: "acha bhai, ap na meri shaadi bhi karden"

Farjaad: "tumhe shaadi karni hai? Kise?"

Daniyal: "Rabia se, bhabi ki dost hai. I swear bht cute hai yaar" he put his hand on his heart and Farjaad angrily look at him.

Farjaad: "wo Umeed ki dost hai so please don't flirt with her.

Umeed came there while holding a tray, she put the tray on the table and give a cup to Daniyal, she also give a cup of tea to Farjaad and Farjaad lightly smiles at her. She sits again on a ground.

Daniyal: "bhabi ek game aur hojai?"

Umeed: abhi nahi, baad mein" she said in demanding tone.

Daniyal: "ok, by the way bhabi, Rahim kab aiga?" He asked curiously.

Umeed: "wo na bht ziddi hai, pata nahi kab hi aiga" she said in irritated tone.

They trio started sipping on tea and Daniyal likes her tea. Farjaad smiles at her while taking a sip and Umeed started looking around.

☺️

In evening, Umeed was walking in lawn and thinking about Rahim. She was missing her badly, she quickly calls him and he receives the call.

Rahim: "han hello?"

Umeed: "kya karahe ho?"

Rahim: "kuch nahi, parh raha hun. Tumne mujhe disturb kardia" he said softly.

Umeed: "kya karun, tum nahi ho na to dil nahi lag raha" she said in a slow tone with worried face.

Rahim: "Farjaad bhai hai na dil lagane ke liye, unse dil lagao" he said with a wild and tease her.

Umeed: "fuzool batein nahi karo, wo insaan bht boring hai"

Rahim: "to iska matlab tum bore horahi ho?"

Umeed: "nahi thori der pehle mein aur Daniyal ludo khel rahe the, then phir meinay tumhe call ki hai"

Rahim: "api, sab theek hai na?"

Umeed: "han sab theek hai, tumne khana khaya?" She asked in concern.

Rahim: "han, tumhare noddles yaad arahe hain"

Umeed: "yaar aisi batein nahi karo, mein warna wahan ajaongi"

Rahim: "chup chap wahi raho jahan ho, ye batao Ahmed kesa hai?"

Umeed: "theek hai, tumhe miss karaha hai" she said innocently.

Rahim: "mein bhi apko miss karaha hun, exams ke baad milne ajaonga"

Umeed: "paka?"

Rahim: "han paka"

Umeed: "acha suno, apna khayal rakhna. Khana time par khana, gate lock rakhna aur apna phone charge rakhna, mein tumhe call karti rahongi"

Rahim: "acha meri maa theek hai, khuda hafiz"

Umeed: "han, love you, khuda hafiz" she said with a smile, Then she cuts the call.

🤍

In night, Umeed was in night suit and comb her hairs. Farjaad enters in the room and went towards the wardrobe.

Umeed: "wo, Ahmed sogaya?"

Farjaad: "jee maid hai iske sath, ap fikar nahi karein"

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap apni jagah par ajain"

Umeed: "nahi, aj ap bed par sojaye. Mein yahan theek hun"

Farjaad: "ap fikar nahi karein, ap please sukoon se bed par sojaye" he said in requesting tone.

Umeed: "ap aram se sojaye, mein sojaongi"

Farjaad: "acha ham dono bed share karlete hain" he said quickly.

Umeed got shocked to heard this. She make a shocking face and looked at him🙃

Farjaad: "nahi, agar apko koi problem nahi hai to, ap mujh pe trust kar sakti hain" he said while looking at Ahmed.

Umeed thinks something and after few seconds, she nodded her head. Umeed came towards bed and sit on right side.

Farjaad: "ap left par soti han ya right par?"

Umeed: "ap jahan sote hain, wahan sojaye. Mein koi si bhi side par sojangi" she said in demanding tone.

Farjaad: "Umeed, ye apka bhi room hai. Ap apni marzi bhi kar sakti hain" he said softly.

Umeed: "nahi, mein chahti hun ke ap comfortable rahen" she replied with smile. Farjaad starring at her with soft smile, Farjaad went towards the left side and Umeed went towards the right side of bed. They both sits on bed. Farjaad take his laptop and went towards the sofa.

Umeed: "ye kya? Apne kaha tha ap yahi soyenge" she said quickly but she realized what she had done, she put her hand on her mouth and Farjaad looked at her.

Farjaad: "nahi wo actually, mujhe laptop par kaam tha isliye mein wahan jaraha tha" he replied in a husky voice.

Umeed just nodded her head while looking around and immadiately laying on a bed and turns herself.

Umeed(inside): "Umeed, kesi kesi fuzool harkatein karahi hai. Ye Halaku khan pata nahi kya samjh raha ho"

Farjaad(inside): "bechari Umeed, kitna ghabra jati hai. Mere gusse ki wajah se na jane kya kya naam dediye, Halaku khan, changez khan aur gharyal. Farjaad, please apne gusse par control kijiye"

Umeed(inside): ye Halaku khan, to bht boring hai. Sahi kehraha tha bechara Daniyal. Kher, itna bura bhi nahi hai" she was thinking and smiling.

Farjaad: "wese coffee aur chai to achi bana leti hai, itni buri bhi nahi hai" he smiles at her.

Then Umeed covered herself from blanket, turns off the lamp. Then Farjaad slowly came and laying on bed, turns off the lamp. He wanted to pull the blanket from Umeed's side but he was hesistate. He slowly pull the blanket towards him and covered himself from the blanket. Umeed was pretended to sleep, she smiles and closed her eyes🫶

❤️

In morning, Farjaad woke up first and looked beside her. Umeed was sleeping peacefully, Farjaad stood up and went towards the window to remove the curtains but he looked at Umeed, he smiles and covered the window from curtains. Then he went towards the wardrobe, take her clothes and went towards the washroom.

"To Be Continued🫶"

Are you guys love Happy endings or Bad endings??😂

Stay tuned for upcoming episodes, also do votes and comments. Also give me you reviews😄