"Ah yes let's go.."

The concert went well and we ended up winning the award. We each gave speeches and when it was over we sang out encore.

The way back go the dorm was awkward and quiet. The members didn't exactly know, but they had a feeling about what happened. Usually Key and I would be the ones sitting together being loud and obnoxious about everything, but we were both quietly just looking out the car windows on opposite sides of the vehicle.

"Ssssooooo, you guys tired?" Onew said trying to hopefully break the silence.

"Ah yeah who super pooped man!"

"So pooped," Taemin and Minho joined in helping out Onew who was failing miserably.

I gave out a small chuckle for their efforts. Such terrible efforts, but it was entertaining and made me smile for real unlike the other times when I forced it. Key just looked over and then back down at his phone.

I really did mess everything up.. I knew that this would jeopardize our friendship, but I acted selfishly and now I may never get my bestfriend back.

We got back to the dorm and everyone just walked to the living room and turned the tv on. I sat at the dinning table with my hands into one fist, under my chin, supporting my head. I have to do something...

I know I have to do something if I want to save this friendship. I can't just let it go like this. I have to do something.. Anything! Give him my last gift before everything is all ruined..

A couple days later even though we had our comeback it was one of those rare occasions that we had time off to do anything.

Key like always went to his own house to see his dogs and just hang out there.

Today.... I'll do it today... I'll tell him everything and not keep it a secret anymore. I have to give him this. I don't want to lose him like this.

I wait two hours after Key had headed home so I could make my way over.

I knocked on the door a couple times. He didn't ask who it was and just opened it casually thinking it was someone else for sure. I knew he wasn't waiting for me to arrive.

"What are you doing here? Go home or somewhere else just not here." He tried to close the door, but I slammed my hand against it hard opening it up.

"Hey you can't just-"

"Yes I can Kibum. It isn't fair that you're trying to shut me out without listening to me first." as I spoke I pushed the door fully open and got inside then closed the door behind me.

"You are going to listen to me. I waited almost two weeks to talk to you,"

"If you waited that long you could have waited until I was on my death bed. Even then I probably would have refused to see you."

"I can't wait anymore... I kept this a secret from you for seven years because I wasn't sure, but that day... I found out that what I thought and felt were really it. Please hear me out before you shun me. Let me talk to you and then when I'm done you can tell me what you think should happen." I pleaded desperately.

I was not about to let Key ignore me without hearing what I wanted to say first.

"Fine. You get five minutes and that's it." Key sighed heavily and made his way to sit on the couch.

Finally I can tell him everything.

I walked over to where he sat and sat next to him about to speak.

Here and now in the moment I didn't even know what to say... I had practiced this so many times already and now all of it was gone to waste...

Just looking at him in the eyes... I lost my words...

"Well? Are you just going to sit there and stare at me for five minutes?" Key broke the silence.

"Ah no sorry," I snapped out of it.

Okay tell him Jonghyun. Tell him everything you feel.

"Key... Kibum... We have been friends for seven plus years... We shared many memories together and secrets we swear we will take to the grave. We promised we would be friends till the end. We said we would always tell eachother everything and never once will we hide something from eachother."

This was it it was finally happening.

"Jonghyun..." Key had his eyes tear up saying my name.

"I can't do this I'm sorry," Key whiped a tear away from his eyes.

"No Kibum please listen to me,"

"I can't! I'm scared about where this is going! I don't want to have to go through something like this! I- I just don't have the time for this please understand me!"

"No Key YOU understand ME. I need to tell you something and you need to listen to me. Please just hear me out Bummie," I looked up at him with my eyes almost drowned in tears.

Neither of us spoke for maybe two minutes until...

"I love you, okay? There I said it."

*TO BE CONTINUED*