Chapter 9 Last Gift

Start from the beginning

"Key why are getting so-"

"Get the hell out. I thought you were different. Get the hell out." Key pushed me at the last four words that left his lips.

I wanted to fight back. I wanted to make him listen, but I just nodded slowly and backed away.

"Okay, Key," I said quietly but loud enough for him to listen then left out the door.

What was supposed to be a fun day off to hang out out and be free of stress turned into my worst nightmare.

It turned into the day that Key didn't want me anymore.

It was the day I realized I needed him a lot more he needed me.

I laid at the dorm feeling somewhat annoyed at Key for reacting that way. If he hadn't written that stupid note I wouldn't have kissed him, but he did write and I did kiss him... Even now after I've done what I wanted to do since that concert I still feel guilty...

"Aish!" I let out loudly ruffling my hair.

This is so stupid! What am I supposed to do now?!

*

*

*

*

It had been three days since Key and I last talked...since we kissed. Everytime we were together I knew he was uncomfortable, but would play it off as if nothing was wrong. That made me angry because I fell for it everytime and thought that everything was going to be okay like last time.

Tonight we were going to be on Music Core for a concert and competition. If we won this it would be out third win.

"Okay so you will performing View again so instead of wearing those shoes Jonghyun wear these and Key wear those that Jonghyun was wearing. That puts the outfit much more together. Ah much better." The fashion Noona sounded please, but looking over at Key he seemed so different.

He didn't make different facial emotions when he was with me. It felt as though I was standing by a statue that moved. His face never changed. When we were with everyone else he was happy and laughing.

What if he really liked someone else? What if he didn't mean what he wrote on the note? God, I feel so stupid for assuming such a thing. He must feel so confused now. Agh! What do I do?!

"..Jjong!" I looked over to my right being startled from someone calling me.

"Let's go," Minho had a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay man?" he asked worried.