Ch 7: 'Give Me One Good Reason'

Start from the beginning

Uraraka: "Wow. There are so many people."

(Y/n): "Yeah. I wonder what's going on?"

Bakugo: "I wonder if Midnight got caught doing it with a student and now there's a scandal going on..."

The pause afterward was not only felt by (Y/n) and Uraraka, but surrounding area as well, as everyone turned to face the scruffy blonde who just looked on in confusion.

Bakugo: "What? Have you seen the way she acts in personal fitness? She totally flirts with everyone!"

(Y/n): [Shakes Head] "Bakugo. Bakugo. Bakugo..."

Bakugo: "Oh, come on, (Y/n). Don't act like she's not your favorite hero."

(Y/n): "Uh... W-What?"

Bakugo: [Smirks] "Ha! Ha! That's what I thought. I know you~"

(Y/n): "...I have no idea what you're talking about."

Oh, but Bakugo did know. He knew a lot. But before the conversation could be continued, it was taken into a new direction when Sero approached the group from the side.

Sero: "Damn. They really got here early, huh?"

Uraraka: "What do you mean?"

Bakugo: "Yeah! Do you know something?! If so... Spill!"

Bakugo said in the most Bakugo way possible. Thankfully Sero just laughed it off. Closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his head.

Sero: "Well, you know the drill we had yesterday?"

Bakugo: "You mean the one that almost got Uraraka crushed by a stampede of students?"

Uraraka: "Hey!"

Bakugo: "What? It's the truth!"

Sero: [Chuckles] "Yeah, that one. Well, my Dad's friend, who's a cop, said it wasn't just a drill. Apparently, someone broke into the school. Or, at least attempted to, anyway."

As soon as (Y/n) heard that his eyes popped up. He didn't expect someone would try to get into U.A. He was surprised he didn't even suspect as much when it all went down yesterday. Then again, he kinda was preoccupied with other things...

[Your POV]

--The Previous Day--

Kirishima: "Oi! (Y/n)'s here!"

I guess I didn't totally know what to expect my first day walking into class would be like after my fight with Kaito. But whatever I did picture, it definitely wasn't having majority of the classroom immediately rush me upon opening the door. As the current situation showcased.

Kirishima: "Man! I don't know what you said during that exam, but you were totally awesome!"

Sero: "I can't believe you totally kicked Kaito's ass. And he's supposedly really powerful!"

Kaminari: "Not as powerful as (Y/n) though!"

Ojiro: "Did you see how he turned the lights off?"

Kirishima: "I know! He was like a monster or something!"

Kaminari: "A fucking awesome monster!"

Yep... Definitely didn't expect this. And let alone mentally prepared for it. I mean, sure, I've been a little more open since coming to terms with my past, but still, having so many people suddenly want to talk to me was really surprising and out of nowhere. Thankfully, for better or worse, Bakugo decided to be his usual self in this situation. Quickly pushing himself between me and the group of eager students.