Ch 7: 'Give Me One Good Reason'

Start from the beginning

Bakugo: "Ah, ha! And that's where I have you beat, young sir."

(Y/n): "Young sir?"

Bakugo: "For this is no normal bar. For this, is a hero's bar!"

Uraraka: "A hero's bar?"

Bakugo: "Yeah. A bar for heroes." [Leans in and whispers] "And do you know how many others wear masks? Boom! That's how we'll get in! We'll wear masks so they don't know we're underage!"

(Y/n): "Uh, one problem, I've seen your costume. And your mask isn't very concealing. They'll see your face straight away."

Bakugo: "Oh... I, uh... I didn't think of that."

(Y/n): [Sarcastically] "Whaaa? But you said you were special when it comes to problems?"

Bakugo: "I am, okay?! Just... Just give me a moment to think!"

And a moment (Y/n) gave. So, as Bakugo continued to think over the possible solution, (Y/n) and Uraraka just stood there waiting for it to be brought up. But, after a while, when Bakugo's face showed he was coming up trumps, Uraraka realized she had an idea. Something that could not only help in the situation, but help her fit in with her new friends.

Uraraka: "Um... I-I don't know if you guys like this idea, but... My Dad works in construction, a-and my Mom does costume designs on weekends. Maybe I could... Ask if they could make masks for you guys?"

(Y/n): [Turns to Uraraka] "Wow. Really?"

Bakugo: "YES!"

Bakugo shouted from the bottom of his lungs upon hearing the news. Within seconds his arm was wrapped around Uraraka's neck as he celebrated the girls idea.

Bakugo: "Uraraka, you totally just came in clutch, bro!"

Uraraka: "...Bro...?"

As Uraraka focused on that one word, she felt a nudge on her shoulder. Immediately her gaze shifted to the side where she saw (Y/n) was looking down at her with a smile.

(Y/n): "Don't worry. Bakugo calls everyone bro. Even called the lunch lady at our school it once after she gave him a few extra pieces of chips."

Bakugo: "And I'm telling you, bro, she did that cause she was totally into me!"

(Y/n): "Dude... You were twelve."

Bakugo: "Pfft! Never said she was into me legally."

(Y/n) couldn't help but outwardly burst into laughter upon hearing that. Sometimes Bakugo really said some things unexpectedly that he couldn't keep character. Nevertheless, Bakugo didn't see it as a joke. Such going by the fact that without even a chuckle he continued forward. Leaving (Y/n) and Uraraka to stand by themselves for a moment.

Uraraka: "Wow. Bakugo sure is funny."

(Y/n): "Eh. I guess. But you've gotta be into that kind of humor to like him."

Uraraka: "Well, I'm just glad he likes me... I was a little worried he wouldn't."

(Y/n): "Oh, trust me, let's just say Bakugo likes all girls. Besides, you're pretty cool yourself, Uraraka. So don't always sweat on people not liking you."

That was all (Y/n) said before following after Bakugo. Meanwhile, Uraraka was left standing there momentarily. (Y/n) had just called her cool. She had never been called cool before. Especially by someone as cool as (Y/n). That in itself was cool... Cool! Uraraka was filled with so much joy just thinking about that, that she didn't waste any time in catching up to her friends. However, they all were brought to an abrupt stop just meters from the entrance to U.A. when they saw a countless crowd of reporters and cameramen filing toward the aforementioned school.