Susannah was also clearly shocked as she ran inside the house. "Come on." Jeremiah pulled his sister down to a part of the backyard separated from everyone.

"Why the fuck is he here? Mom said he wouldn't be coming." tears started to well up in Rose's eyes over this, stressed.

"Just ignore him. Go upstairs and hide or you can prove to him you're doing good."
Jeremiah was firm as Rose swallowed very deeply back her tears. "I'm not thrilled about it either, but I can't stop him."

Gigi ran over to interrupt, inviting them down to the lake. "Yeah let me just go grab something." Rose went back into the house, clearing past her dad and going upstairs.

"I told her to ignore him or prove to him she's doing good." Jeremiah mumbled to his brother, regretting his words. "She's still not over what he said."

"She tried to killed herself over that and you're acting like it's nothing?" Conrad stood up off the chair angry. "He told her she was a fucking waste of his money, and that no other man would put up with her issues so to just end it all right now."

Jeremiah looked down guilty. "Boys wanna play some football?" Adam came to ask Conrad enthusiastically.

"Don't talk to me." Conrad pushed past him to go find his sister, or Belly, or anyone besides his dad.

That fight was the worst the family had ever had. Adam blew up on Susannah about not trying hard enough, which spiralled into how she'd failed with the daughter she tried for twice. They were discussing rehab for Rose that night before she made her attempt, months before she was diagnosed with BPD. Conrad only remembered holding his mother for so long when his father couldn't, because he'd left the hospital for a work conference.

Rose took a large few swigs from her hidden alcohol, Nicole had gotten to her. "Hey Rose are you coming?" Belly had came into their room to see her drinking.

"Mom said I could so it's fine." Rose replied hastily before taking another large swig.

"Um I uh came to see if you were coming down to the beach." Belly put on a smile as she placed the bottle on Rose's bed.

The girls ran quickly through the kitchen to again avoid Adam, dodging his attempt at a conversation. "I have drinks!" Jeremiah cheered as he came down to the beach as everyone clapped.

"Cam if you give me all your drinks I'll pay you." Rose mumbled to him as Cam seemed concerned.

"Brothers don't let you drink?" Cam asked with an awkward laugh, he didn't know.

Rose looked around. "Yeah something like that." he answered as Cam handed her a cup full of margaritas.

After an hour, both Belly and Rose were completely fucked up. "Did somebody give her something? Rose sit the fuck down." Conrad asked the group as he sat her down on a chair. "Fucking christ."

"I had to find another way to get drunks because you're so annoying!" Rose sounded completely drained as she slurred words.

"Alright, Jeremiah get Mom to call." Conrad pointed to the house as he helped his sister up. "Belly did you let her drink?"

Belly looked confused. "She only told me she wasn't allowed to drink! Not why." Cam explained as Steven sighed, Rose was very manipulative.

"Fine, it's fine." Conrad sighed as he carried his sister up to the house, hearing the girls giggling behind him.

"Cake time!" Susannah announced as she skipped inside, just missing Jeremiah.

Adam now tried to approach his daughter again. "Baby how are you?" he came about a foot away from where Conrad held her up.
"Want to go play some football with your old man?"

"No I don't fucking like you." Rose slurred as Adam looked shocked. "You're mean to me Dad." her voice cracked as Jeremiah took over for Conrad, placing his sister down on a sun chair.

"She got in my head I'm sorry." Rose sighed as Jeremiah squinted in confusion. His hand was on her stomach as Noah knelt down in front of her. "Where were you?"

Noah shifted slightly as Jeremiah nodded to confirm his suspicions. "I was hanging with your Dad a bit, what happened babe?"

"We're getting out of here, this is just too much." Nicole explained as she left the backyard followed by Gigi.

"Here is some water." Shayla knelt down now as Conrad was being bitched out by his father close to the fence line.

Rose was shaking her head. "I wanna go talk to Dad." she got up and stumbled over before Noah caught her.

"You need to go rest now, come on let's get you upstairs." Shayla replied as she put Rose's arm around her shoulder. "Get Belly please Steven."

"Come on baby sis." Steven slung Belly's arm around his shoulder as both girls got helped inside the house.

•••••
Rose's Outfit:

•••••Rose's Outfit: