第03集: 柳梢通过擂台比试

Liu Shao Passed The Ring Competition (柳梢通过擂台比试)
~ Lu Li thought that Liu Shao should take the medicine bottle to complain to Senior Sister Bai Feng, but he was moved by Liu Shao's determination and encouraged her instead. Marquis Wu Yang came to Baoyue Terrace and asked Wan Wu about Di Cao. It turned out that in order to protect the Three Realms, he forcibly practiced immortality. But after his death, there is still no one to guard the Three Realms. He wants to use the power of Emperor Grass to continue to guard the Human Realm for several years. Wan Wu told him that only those who pass the spiritual fire test can get the emperor grass from Xi Yue Chi. The competition among the disciples of the Marquis of Wuyang began and Lu Li and Liu Shao performed well. Marquis Wu Yang asked Du Ming Chong and Lu Li to fight each other. Lu Li speculated that Liu Shao wouldn't be able to beat A Xi, so he hoped to win Du Ming Chong and fight for the remaining spot for Liu Shao.

Liu Shao and A Xi fight and Xiao Xue comes to cheer for Liu Shao regardless of his injuries. Liu Shao was wounded by A Xi, but she comprehended Liu Guang's intention to cut the sword and defeated A Xi, amazed everyone. When Lu Li learned that Liu Shao had won, he changed his words in embarrassment and begged for a spot for Wang Jian and Liu Shao also begged Wu Yang Hou to accept Xiao Xue. Marquis Wu Yang arranged for the two to prepare for the spiritual fire trial. In front of the moon-holding platform, Bai Feng and Lu Li's senior sister and brother met. It turned out that she was an undercover agent that the master stayed here and she was dedicated to helping Lu Li pull out the moon-holding sword and reminded him that no one had picked the spiritual fire for thousands of years, so he should be careful. Facing the spirit fire, Liu Shao retreated heartily, but was persuaded by Lu Li to fight together.