1~train~1

Stuck in a cramped train on her way to a date with her girlfriends, y/n finds herself daydreaming away to cope with being squeezed by a sea of people.

'Well... Still better than being burned by a 40-degree sun!' she complains. Even though losing all of your personal space isn't much better, she also noticed a few shady men snicking glances at her making her feel wary.

  Y/n has been running deadlines for weeks, so she can't miss getting an invite to lunch at a trending place, she fixed up nicely today as well, sporting her best outfit that complements her body, her hair fresh and bouncy, and she's even spent time on a cute eyeliner look to go along with her favorite lipgloss.
(you can imagine a cute look yourself )

'Baring a few pervy looks isn't too much of a task, I brought my pepper spray for that, I can't smell like sweat while I'm with my girls. They've been planning the date for a while now. My new custom perfume caused an arm and a leg too' she thought.

'And in just a few more weeks, my dream car is parking in front of my door' she thought with a smug on her face.

But then the train suddenly stops, knocking the girl out of her train of thought, and having no place to grab on y/n falls backward, hitting the back of her head on something hard, well... Not exactly something.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, holding her head while nodding apologetically.

"Don't sweat it" said a deep attractive voice.

Y/n looks up to see a tall man with black hair hanging a bit over his dark green eyes, and a mask covering his face. His large figure intimidates her as she tries to create some amount of space between them, which was ineffective.

Y/n is trying not to throw a fit for being pushed sideways against a stranger's chest for the next few minutes.

" I guess we're stuck like this, ha..." Y/n said.

" Yeah!" he replied.

'You got to be kidding me! Why does it have to be on a Sunday?! This is so awkward!!! And why is this guy so calm?! He is very sturdy though! WHAT!!! Get that thought OUT of here!" the girl's mind starts to wonder as she feels the man's even breathing vs her heart that is dying as if it's on cardio.

' Well, I can try to turn around if it helps!" Y/n states as she tries to shift.

" I don't think it's any more reasonable to have ya back turn to a strange man, so you make the call, sweetheart!" he said. Then watches as the young lady twitches lightly before returning to her old position with a defeated expression. Giving him a bit of amusement in his mind.

" Then what do you suggest we do?" the girl asks with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

" Where is your stop?" the man asks

" City center!" she replied.

" Same here! So try to be patient for 5 more minutes!" he said with a relaxed tone.

'It's just 5 minutes! Not too bad!' y/n thinks as she held up an ok sign.

" Alright..!"

.

.

.

Oh, and I'll try to get the second part out next week!

Also, when I type down the " deep attractive voice", it's definitely the sub, the dub just sounds like a teen with a broken voice 😭( like the people who did the dub hate him or somthin'!)

And I think men with a slurry waist is very sexy😩!