Rise from Smoke

Code

Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

??? POV, Village, night

It was cold when I remembered the hell from home. It was nice before that night, but in the end, Hell is Hell. My name, Kouki Tabakoya is my common one, but to get to where I am going, I must look back.

Funny, for who I am, funny how my tale is woven by smoke, but it all began with flames.

I was in my room, on the floor reading a book, I don't remember fully, but it was a nice fight, I was the eldest to twin, my brother Keika, and sister Keiko, our parents had something, Ki (me), then Ka, and Ko, that is how they called us mainly because it was funny to them.

I was resting the Lanter burning bright, as time passed by for me, and in the end I fell asleep. When I awoke, I awoke to a crash below, the lantern was burning low, I got up slowly on all fours and crawled over to my door and opened it slowly. I sawm Ka and Ko

 I sawm Ka and Ko

"Brother

"Brother... what is happening?" Keika asked me.

"That is a good question, Ka, but doesn't matter, we have to take action. GO. Grab the bags."

"Right." Ko said as she dragged her brother.

I was pragmatic a couple years ago, in case of any emergency, we would have bags, ready to go, with clothing for a trek, from city clothing, to hiking and wilderness clothing. Dried fruit and vegetables to consume till we get a steady amount of food. And money, at least 2500 was deposited each you, if we needed to buy anything, we could, it would be better than testing our luck in the wild. And other items to use if they could think of it.