31- movie night (BONUS!)🍋

Start from the beginning

———

Only 30 minutes into the film, you were starting to feel bored. You leaned your head on Megumi's shoulder, who then squeezed your hand under the blanket. During a louder scene, he whispered in your ear. His hot breath brushed against your neck and gave you the chills.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, um. Just a little bored," you responded quietly. He hummed.

"I noticed you staring at me earlier," he whispered once again.

Your face reddened. "Yeah, you uh, haven't worn that shirt in awhile. I like it." The last bit came out rushed, but still quiet nonetheless. Megumi chuckled.

"It's okay to admit that you like what you see," he purred. Your breath hitched.

"I-" you began but quickly stopped when you felt his hand on your thigh. He slowly moved further inward until it was resting on the inside.

"Is this okay?" He asked you. With a gulp you nodded. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

He then began to slowly rub your clit from the outside of your shorts. Your head rolled back as you kept quiet. Megumi had a smug grin on his face as he broke through the waistband of your shorts. All that was separating his hand from your skin was the thin layer of underwear you had on. He continued what he was doing and you found it harder to keep quiet.

"Mmm," you groaned quietly, loud enough just for Megumi to hear. Feeling confident now, he slipped his hand underneath your underwear and swiped through your folds. While he rubbed your clit in circular motions, he leaned in close to your ear.

"You're so fucking wet, I can't wait to taste you." He breathed into your ear. You were thankful that the room was dark. No one was able to see a thing other than the TV screen, which only illuminated a few feet out in front of the display.

After a few minutes of him continuing to please you, he removed his hand from your underwear and made eye contact with you as he licked his fingers clean.

"Tell them you're tired, we can finish this in my room," he murmured. You nodded obediently before suggesting your room instead. He agreed before you got up.

"Think I'm gonna call it a night, everyone. Enjoy the movie!" You spoke in a false manner. They all said their goodnights as you made your way towards your room.

As you walked you heard Megumi, "I think I'll head in too, see you guys in the morning."

You made it to your room only 30 seconds before Megumi did, so you set your blanket and Kole down in a place where they wouldn't get in the way.

Almost immediately after you were finished, Megumi entered your room and locked the door behind him. He walked straight towards you and kissed you while backing you up toward the bed. He slipped his tongue in your mouth and you groaned. Megumi slid his hands under your shirt and they began to roam your bare back. He moved down from your lips to your neck, where he began to leave marks wherever he pleased.

"Fuck, Megumi," you moaned out. You lay down on the bed and he followed, going right back into to your neck until he found the sweet spot. You moaned some more.

"Take these off," he demanded, referring to your pants. You were quick to do as he said and he helped by taking off your underwear. He positioned you where your back was on the bed and your legs were hanging off the side. While sitting on his knees, Megumi grabbed you by your hips and pulled you closer to him before he swiped his tongue against your folds.