Stargazing

Y/N's POV🦇"Finally I'm done with my room" I said out loud and plopped down on my bed letting out a sigh, I stared blankly at my ceiling and started thinks at Tatum and how people at school would be like

Y/N's POV🦇
"Finally I'm done with my room" I said out loud and plopped down on my bed letting out a sigh, I stared blankly at my ceiling and started thinks at Tatum and how people at school would be like. I then heard my door get open roughly "Y/N I've been calling you for 5 minutes, what are you doing?" G/N said a little mad, "Huh? Sorry I'm just thinking about school and stuff." I said calmly and heard G/N sigh and sit at the foot of my bed. " It'll be ok Y/N school is school, annoying work, kids, and teachers same old same old." G/N said trying to make me feel better. " I know it's just" I pause mid-sentence "I don't want to be made fun of or something, you know how I didn't fit in at my old school." I said starting to stress more and more "Hey, it'll be ok you don't have to fit in with people just be you and you'll be fine" G/N responded. I smile a little bit and sit up "Anyways Tatum and her mom come over and gave us some cookies, you want some?" G/N said, "Sure but only one" I responded.

NO ONE'S POV🦇

Both G/N and Y/N go down stairs to get the cookies and see Damien eating two cookies at a time "Damien please just eat one I don't want you to get a tummy ache." G/N said while taking one of the cookies away "You'll get this one after you finish dinner" G/N continued while Damien pouts hard making him look like he ate a lemon, Y/N walk over to Damien and squeezed his cheeks making him laugh. Y/N smiled softly and sat down next to him, Y/N then looked at the table blankly and said " What time is it G/N?" " It's 8:20 and I'm about to start dinner." G/N said while getting pots and pans out " What are you gonna make"? Y/N said while playing with Damien's fingers " If you keep asking, you'll make dinner." G/N responded " Nvm I'll be quiet" Y/N said while G/N laughed.

SKIP TIME 🦇

Y/N'S POV🦇
"Thank you" I said to G/N "hmm" I rolled my eyes at G/N response and went back up stairs into my room,  opening my door and sitting on my bed I grab the remote control and turned on the TV and saw " The silence of the lambs" was on but only and hour was left "damn" I said quietly, I then looked at the window and opened it and stared clinging out to the roof. While on the roof I look at the stars feeling calm. I looked over to Tatum's place and finally thought I should go back into the house, closing the window and looking to the TV seeing "Frankenhooker" was on and going into to bed to sleep.

( Word count- 505)