Chapter Two

Edited by Creepy-Face

The villagers looked confusedly at the very angry Sun Wang who was walking towards the old Sun's house. They had never seen Sun Wang angry before, what could have caused this?

Sun Wang in question ignored the stares and followed his memories towards the Sun's house. The moment he reached there kicked down the door of the house. Hradna Sun quickly came running when she heard the noise, when she saw Sun Wang she instantly began screaming in anger. "Are you crazy?! How dare you come here and make such a ruckus?!" Sun Wang ignored her screaming,"Give me something to eat." he said in a low voice.

Grandma Sun looked at him shocked,"What..?" Sun Wang swung the machete against a piece of door that was still hanging on the frame, and it instantly shattered to pieces."Give me something to eat!" Grandma Sun was now truly scared she backed away before quickly going into the kitchen. Sun Wang sneered as he watched her run away with her tail between her legs. The pain and suffering that these Sun's have put the former through he will give it back to them ten fold! He will not be bullied by the likes of these people!

Sun Wang snorted before going to sit down at the table in the house. At this moment Grandpa Sun had just come in, he was not too long ago at an old friend's house when Grandma Li the village gossiper came running towards him and told him that Sun Wang had gone to his house to make trouble. Grandpa Sun was in doubt after all what can a coward like him, do to them? He still however went home only to see his door gone and Sun Wang sitting leisurely at the dining table.

The dining table was in the room right as you came in so Grandpa Son saw him instantly, his face immediately became red with anger,"Sun Wang you imbecile!" Sun Wang without words merely got up with his machete and placed it at Grandpa Sun's neck in a threatening manner, "What did you say old man?'' Looking at the murderous intent in Sun Wang's eyes plus the machete at his neck Grandpa Sun was immediately scared, and stiff. Sun Wang then grabbed him by the hair before pushing him to the ground "Bow." he said in a commanding tome.

Grandpa Sun didn't have to be told twice he immediately bowed, his forehead was even pressed hard on the ground. Sun Wan before going back to sit down,'These people are simply cowards!' he thought as he glared at Grandpa Sun's crouched form which was trembling slightly with disgust, and fear. How did these people even bully the original?!

However, Sun Wang forgot that unlike his incredibly modern times in the year 40XX, that in these times people especially, people in the villages were not used to violence. They were naturally afraid of the government, and the authorities rarely used violence to lock people up. So people, especially commoners, were very cowardly. As for why the former Sun Wang was so easy to bully, in these times children were expected to be obedient to their parents no matter what, and as the Sun's were 'taking care of him' he was also expected to be obedient.

When Grandma Sun came back and saw Grandpa Sun bowing and trembling on the floor she instantly froze in shock. Seeing her like this, Sun Wang became impatient "Should I wait on you?"
He asked curtly. Hearing this she immediately came back to her senses, and placed the food before him. She then went to stand in the far corner. Sun Wang stared at the rice and vegetables in front of him suspiciously before giving it a sniff. Who knew what this old woman was planning. After making sure that it was safe Sun Wang ate it all but was still hungry.

He turned towards the slightly trembling Grandma Sun,"More",Grandma Sun instantly began to sweat, "But what left is for-" she started, but was instantly cut off by the slam on the table."Did I ask for your opinion?!" Sun Wang asked with a wave of his machete. Grandma Wang immediately grabbed the bowls on the table to fill them up again. Sun Wang sighed comfortably, while waiting for his food.

After he had been fired, and became a villain he had started fighting in underground rings where death happened every day to make a living. After winning a lot of matches he could now proudly say that he was kinda rich, and then he just had to catch that fucking trophy!

It was definitely those bastards who did it! Who else would want to kill him! Well...there was a lot, but those bastards were the only ones stupid enough to try! He didn't even find his soul mate yet! Fuck!

When Grandma Sun came back and saw the now angry looking Sun Wang she very carefully placed down the plate before quickly walking away after he was finished eating Sun Wang explored the house of the old Sun's. After going through everything he was very satisfied. He then returned to the dining room where the old Sun's where quietly staying.

"Okay, you can leave now" he said indifferently. The old Sun looked at him confusedly."W-what do you mean?" Grandma Sun asked fearfully.                 "It means this house is now mine, now get the fuck out!" the old couple was frightened by Sun Wang suddenly cursing but they were more angry when they heard that they had to leave their house!

"We are not leaving!" Grandpa Sun said standing up shakily with renewed courage. He didn't believe that Sun Wang would drive them out. Sun Wang stared at the two old people stubbornly standing their ground. He lifted up the machete before swinging it down. A long bloodied slice appeared on Grandpa Sun's torso and both old people immediately screamed out loud."Now, leave if you don't want me to completely kill you both!"

Grandma Sun, and Grandpa Sun immediately ran out shouting for help. Sun Wang ignored this and turned around. 'This body is really weak!' he thought with a little anger. Unknown to him a small pout formed on his small face as he showed an aggrieved look.