Scene 5.

Jungkook practically rushed home immediately he got a message from taehyung cause the male barely texted or called since after the incident .

"Hey babe " as he got in he realised taehyung had prepared tteokboki and had grilled meat he was apparently setting the table with a bottle of white wine .

"You are back my kookie,sit down ,will be done in a few minutes "

"Kookie" jungkook was shocked he hasn't heard him call him this in a long while his heart was filled with joy he could die at this point .

"Bon appetit" tae says with a smile as they dig into the meal.

"Let's make a toast" ,tae gets up pouring wines into their glass .
"Let's cheers to a very happy life " they click their glass and drank from it ," I love you kookie" .

This was it jungkook couldn't take it anymore he lifts his husband onto the table as he kissed him softly as the kiss got deeper taehyung wraps his hands on jungkooks shoulder and slightly bite is lips .

"Ouch"

"Ha ha horny head ,you wanna do it here like when we were in our honeymoon " tae teased biting his lips seductively as he gently takes of his polo and that was when jungkook gulped down at seeing tae flat naked .

"Gosh what's this ,I know you are doing this for a reason but I don't care about that let's get this over with" .

' ahh hh h shit do it like you miss me'

"Argh hh hhh ,I missed you so much baby " jungkook increased his base but made sure taehyung was comfortable ..

This lasted for minutes and finally it came to an end ..

Am cummin

Me too ,let's climax together .

Ahh

Arghh .

Both cums ..
*
*
*
*
After showering and resting taehyung had slept practically all through the evening and at the time he woke up jungkook wasn't beside him ,he gently walked downstairs he his husband just have gone there to finish his work for the day ..

Authors note
Sorry guys for not updating ever since been busy with work but am a little free now so I promise to update more often .

Thanks for always reading my works 💜💜💜

Stigma / kookv ff / taekook fanfic .✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara