Chapter 100~!

Seychelles is very OOC in this, so fair warning.

ALSO! Trigger warning: attempted (forced) suicide in this chapter. 

----------------------------------------

A stubbed toe is always a wonderful way to wake up, am I right?

"Oouch," I moaned, holding my foot as I fell back onto my bed.

"What happened?" Canada asked, leaning out of the bathroom with a towel still on his head.

"Nothing, I just stubbed my toe," I said tightly. The pain faded quickly and I continued on with my life like it never happened. Still, the slight annoyance was present in the back of my mind...

~~~

Canada groaned when he was given his test grade, and I looked over at the red letter at the top of his paper.

"You got a D?" I asked incredulously. "Why?"

"I guess I didn't study hard enough," he replied, one corner of his mouth pulled back in a slight frown.

I instantly felt bad. 'If we hadn't gone out a couple nights ago, he would have had time to study...'

~~~

"Sure you don't want me to come?" Canada asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said, fixing my wig one last time. I'd taken up the challenge of disguising myself for this outing to town. It was really just a shopping trip for feminine products and a few other things we were running low on. Zip was accompanying me to complete the girly-girl look I was going for.

I clapped my handheld mirror shut and whirled around to face my boyfriend, unconsciously striking a pose Feliks had taught me. "Besides, you need to study for Ancient History, and that's more important."

He sighed and nodded. "Alright, you have an excellent point. Do you have your cellphone?"

I patted my purse, which hung from my left shoulder and held the gift from America. "Got it."

"And the money?"

"Yup."

"And Zip?"

I held out the leash, although a dog was yet to be attached. Zip barked happily and turned circles in front of the door excitedly, making me laugh.

"I think I'm ready. How do I look?" I asked.

"Hmm... I'm not sure there's an adjective to describe you," he said, tapping a finger to his bottom lip.

I felt my face start to heat up, but I acted to hide it. "Haha, that bad? Figures, I did it myself."

"No, no, I would have to settle on "beautiful"," he said, and I blushed darkly, hiding my face behind my hands.

"Stop iiit," I whined. "You're making me blush!"

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I know, but you make it so easy. And it's cute."

I pouted and crossed my arms. "I'm not cute."

"Yes, you are. And that's not a bad thing, you know."

I gave in and smiled up at him. "I s'pose not. Well, I'm off!" I attached Zip's leash to his collar and gave Canada a peck on the lips before leaving the dorms and eventually the scho grounds. The walk to the shopping center was pleasant, although I had to put Zip in my purse when I went inside, and he hates that.

I whistled softly to myself as I browser through the women's section. A soft prickling grew on the back of my neck and traveled down my spine and across my shoulders. A bit uneasy, I looked around and didn't see anyone watching me.