🌹 Midnight stroll and met you 🌹

I made this chapter since someone requested which their used is @MochiStealer Follow them and checkout their story, It's pretty cool!

 ⚠️ 18+ (smut) ⚠️ (NO R4PE.)

Enjoy this story!

________________________________________________________

Summary :

It was a peaceful night, where muzan kibutsuji was walking with his other fellow demon he created. Tamayo, as they both walked around this beautiful neighborhood park. A demon slayer with a red birth mark on his head appeared, Which surprised muzan since he didn't heard any footsteps. Which he predicts that this demon slayer is very strong, as he was about to attack. The demon slayer took him down in just a few slashes, Making him unable to regenerate. The demon slayer looked at Tamayo and said. 

"Go, and run." 

Muzan POV :

I thought she wouldn't but unexpectedly, SHE DID! I yelled at her that if she ran, i would look through her cells and track her down. But of course, she ignored me and ran as far until i can't see her anymore. Now, it was just me and the slayer. I thought this was the end of me until the slayer picked me up bridal style, making me gasp since i thought he was gonna kill me. "What do you think you're you doing-?" I said in a small tone But all he did was ignoring me and going in a weird turn. Now this is confusing me.. Why was he picking me up in a bridal style way and being quiet?

Yoriichi POV :

I was just strolling around in a random park when i smelled a demon nearby, so i went to check who it was. I was surprised that the demon looked.. absolutely handsome it also caught me off guard that he was the most powerful demon i have ever met, until i looked closely.. Is that.. MUZAN? So i approached him unattained and slashed him until he can't regenerate anymore, he was full of fear. while he did that, i noticed another demon was with him. So i said "Go, and run" Which the demon surprisingly left quickly in the speed of light all Muzan did was threatening her Since he can't regenerate anymore, I picked him up bridal style which made him gasp, then he asked me "What do you think you're doing-?" But i ignored him, i was gonna do something i would probably regret but i don't care.. This demon is a quite unique one.

No one's POV :

After yoriichi got to his place, he dropped muzan on the couch and went to take a shower, which left muzan stunned because he was still visibly confused on why the demon slayer brought him to his own house and still haven't say a word to him yet. He have't even got the demon slayer's name yet! So he had to do what normal people would do, try to escape. While he tried to open the front door, he was shocked because the door is locked. So he had to look around the house to look for the key, which he tried to look for but couldn't find it, so he decides to explore the house since he was bored and got nothing to do.

While looking around, he found a bookshelf which he found a book that caught his eye, the cover was a blue flower and the title was "Blue Spider Lilies Facts" Which he grabbed and went back to the couch and read. 

Muzan POV :

Why did he just left me on a couch-? Oh well, i should try to escape first. Why is this door locked..? Maybe i should look for the key? There's nothing.. Maybe i should just explore the house.. Oh, a bookshelf? Maybe i should read a book. Oh, this book is interesting. "Hmm.. Blue Spider Lilies Fact? Maybe i'll read this one.."

No one's POV :

Yoriichi was just about to finish his shower when he remembered something, What if muzan escaped..? So he had to put on a clean white yukata and went to check on muzan which he found him reading a book peacefully on the couch as if this is his home. So he went to tap on his shoulder and said "Come with me." Which muzan was left speechless since this is his first time he had heard him talk, it had also sent shivers down his spine because the way he talked sounds so.. cold..? 

While muzan followed yoriichi into a very dark room, He got this weird feeling.. Is this.. Fear? He then have a felt anxiety rushing through his whole body and he asked "Why are we here?" Just then, his hand was pinned onto a wall and slowly, the slayer took the ravens kimono which caught him by surprised, he then noticed what the slayer wanted do to him.. "W-WAIT! PLEASE.. DON'T!" But the slayer ignored him and what happens next is what muzan had predicted...

⚠️  𝕀𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⚠️ (THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE WORDS!!)

No one's POV :

The slayer then kissed the raven and also bit his bottom lip for entrance but the raven doesn't obey which he started to grab his thigh that caught him off guard and gasped, sadly. The slayer then put his tongue in the ravens mouth which disgusted him and tried to move away from the kiss but couldn't.

The slayer then went for the ravens neck and attacked this specific area that caused the raven to scream in pleasure. "A-AhhH!~" Then, the slayer decides to suck on the ravens nipples and pinching them. P-PLEASEE!~ S-ST-STOP~ But of course, the slayer refused and ignored the poor raven who buried his head in the pillow, "Why are you buring your head in the pillow, love?" Which got the raven scared because of the cold tone and immediately held his head up. Here comes the part, without preparation the slayer added his member in which caused the raven to gasp at the sudden pain but of course, the pain will soon turn into pleasure. "U-uGH~ R-rIgHT THeRe!~" The slayer soon noticed what the raven meant and kept thrusting at that specific spot which caused the raven to cum. While the raven thought everything was over, he heard the slayer say "I haven't came yet~" The raven know's what's next and is gonna pass out due to overstimulation. While the raven moaned in pleasure at every thrust, the slayer loved the face the raven was making, drooling to his chin eyes all rolled back, it was such a beautiful sight! After 2 rounds, the slayer finally cummed into the raven and decides to clean the bed and take a bath, while muzan just laid there because he passed out due to overstimulation.

⚠️ 𝕀𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ⚠️

Yoriichi POV :

Well.. I guess that wasn't too bad, but he did have such a nice body! I just wish he isn't a demon.. Maybe i can do the same to him.. next time..?

The end.

Taisho secrets!

This chapter took almost 5 hours because i kept stopping or got bored of writing.

No this isn't rape, because muzan gave his consent after the kiss.

I'm now very tired so goodbye! 👋 

Words : 1182