Meet and Greet

~~Isabelle's POV~~

"Isabelle! We have to go if you want to get there on time." my mom is screaming from the car. Justin Bieber is in my home town for a meet and greet/book signing and I convinced my mom to drive me there. I hop in the car and turn up the radio when I hear the faint noise of, possibly, Beauty and a Beat. "ahhhhh" I screamed. Of course scaring my mom half to death. "don't do that Isabelle! You could make me crash!" my mom screamed. "sorry" I said in between the lyrics. I know every word to everyone one of Justin Bieber's songs. I have been with him and supporting him since kidrauhl. Beauty and a beat ends and and my mom turns on oldies music so I plugged in my headphones to my iPod and turned on Justin Bieber's playlist. I was able to listen to 10 or 12 of his songs when my mon tapped my leg. "baby we're here" she shouted trying to get me to hear her over my music. "OMB!" I shout as i take out my headphones and pause my music. My mom looked at me puzzled, "you mean OMG?" I looked at my mom almost disgusted that she even said that, "NO! No I don't mean OMG!" I yell at her, "it stands for oh my Bieber! If you must know" saying that last part in an obviously sarcastic tone as to not get in trouble. She chuckled a little and got out of the car. I followed her to the Barnes & Noble where it was being held. 'Hundreds of screaming girls' is the only explanation I could think of. I walked into the line and waited my turn.

~~~

it was finally my turn. I saw Justin Bieber finishing up with the girl in front of me and sat back down picking up his black sharpie. I couldn't move. He must have realized that 'cuz he looked down and chuckled, "it's okay...I won't bite." he said jokingly. I walked up to him and felt my legs get wobbly. Uh-oh I thought to myself what of I faint. I hand Justin my book trying to hide the fact I suddenly don't feel good. It's like he knew i was about to faint because the last thing I remember Justin Bieber was jumping over the table. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you like my fanfic here, follow me on instagram @justinbieberfanfics629 I also write them there! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!