𝟏. 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭?

⚠️ Death ⚠️

December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013

It was the day when Harrison Wells started to open the particle accelerator in the Star Labs. A guy named Martin Cortez, who has become a two-time widower, was hanging out with his eldest daughter, Maxine, and his youngest son, James. They are at the park celebrating their dad, Martin, getting promoted. Everything was fine until they looked at the sky, and they felt horror seeing it.

"Kids, let's get out of here!" Martin yelled as Maxine and James quickly rushed to their car with their dad, but before they could reach their car, an explosion reached and hit Maxine and Martin.

"No!" James watched his oldest sister and his dad fall to the ground, as James wasn't the only one who got saved.

Martin was dead on the spot, while his oldest daughter James started to cry out loud, "Someone, please help us! Someone, please help us!"

Present Day

Maxine walked to the city and stopped once she reached the bank. She took a deep breath. Instead of going to the inside of the bank using the front door, she took a step back and left the front door just to be at the back door of the central city bank.

"Okay, let's do this." Maxine took a deep breath. Her dark brown hair slowly turned white as she also turned herself into a black Persian cat. After turning herself into a cat, she started to walk toward the wall like a ghost.

As all Bank Tellers are too busy to notice a cat entering the bank, Maxine made sure no one was watching her. She had a grin on her face in her cat form before walking to find the Bank vault.

Once she found it, she transformed herself back to normal person form, but her hair is still white. "Meow meow, I found a jackpot." She grins. She can finally buy a good gift for her brother-not just a good gift but an expensive one.She slowly raised her hands and went straight to the bank vault as she started to close her eyes. As her hands started to blast some energy, they destroyed the bank vault as it started to alarm everyone that there's an intruder.