Chapter 6: Threat or Not?

Start from the beginning

Zuikaku: "Yes, he also defeated me in swords fight. Even he also scared off Prinz Eugen and Z23 too."

Hiryuu: "Nani!? (What!?)"

Shoukaku: "That's why we should inform Nagato-sama about this matter."

Souryuu: "Alright. I'll inform the others too."

Several minutes later

Akagi and Kaga walk to platform where the two little foxes in battleships rigging, a mature white hair fox with sleepy face and another one with katana sitting there. The two foxes bow before them.

Akagi: "Greetings, Nagato-sama, Mutsu-sama, and Shinano-sama."

There's so many ships in Nagato's chamber including CarDiv 2, CarDiv 5, and the other high ranking shipgirl.

Nagato: "There's something important that we need to talk about. But before that, about this black box...it give us access to control Siren ship?"

She's looking at the black cube that Akagi brought.

Akagi: "Yes, but it's just byproduct."

Nagato: "And how about Project Orochi?"

Akagi: "Orochi is our new shining hope, the Sakura Empire's hope."

Nagato: "But in order to do that, we had to strike Azur Lane first."

Akagi: "That was inevitable."

Nagato: "Unfortunately, we have a new problem."

Kaga: "Eh, what is that?"

Nagato: "Recently Shoukaku inform me about your 'mysterious attacker', or should I say, another aircraft carrier."

Akagi: "Huh?"

Nagato: "Yes, this new aircraft carrier defeat our join forces. But the most shocking part is, this carrier is a male."

Everyone in meeting room except CarDiv 2 and CarDiv 5 shocked and shout in unison.

Nagato: *raise her hand* "Quite down everyone. Shoukaku, can you explain to us?"

Shoukaku: "Yes, Nagato-sama. This male carrier possessed incredible strength and advance armaments, even with help from Prinz Eugen, Z23 and their Siren's fleet, he's too strong for us and defeat us easily."

Kaga: "Are you sure he was the one who attacked me earlier?"

Shoukaku: "Then let me ask you, Kaga-senpai. Are your 'mysterious attacker' using white paper planes fleet to attack you?"

Kaga: "Uh, yes. How did you know?"

Shoukaku: "Then my guess is right. He was the same carrier who attack us as well. Not only that, he has missile that can destroy Siren's fleet in mere seconds, even he also disable Prinz Eugen's and Z23's rigging with the same paper planes."