mood change

NOTES: im gna make a diff version of this for Neteyam i js realised i mainly focus on Aonung lol
(but being fr i luv my pookie Aonung 😋)

The sullys had been led to their pod by Tsireya (leading them) and Aonung ( at the back of the line they walked in)
*LINE ORDER: *
1) Tsireya (leading them to where their gna stay)
2) Kiri
3) Tuk
4) Jake & Neytiri
5) Loak
6) Neteyam
7) Aonung

As they walked Neteyam glances back every few min to be met with the same stern and annoyed expression Aonung had on. 'Hes gna be a lot of fun😐' thought neteyam. Suddenly they reached where they would be staying.
While Tsireya was helping Jake unpack a little Aonung tried to slip away but Tisreya shouted "BROTHER! go make sure that the rest of the space is tidy for our new friends" Aonung rolled his eyes "whatever you says sister" Aonung practically radiated  rude as he went to check the rest of the pod (i think thats what its called 😭)
Tuk followed Aonung secretly and saw hun fixing a part of something. "What are you doing?" Tuk asked (Aonung has a soft spot for kids so hes never rude to them) they began talking and the once rude and bitter Aonung, has become a warm soft spoken person. Neteyam peaked his head in and saw how nice and bubbly he was to Tuk. After a min of that Aonung sent Tuk back to her parents, as he walked past Neteyam who had been caught watching them he glared. 'What a mood change' Neteyam thought.

Thats the end of my next prompt! 😊😊
i really hope someone uses these as inspo for a story soon haha!