Chapter 1: The Boy Who Will Bring Back the Relevancy

Underworld
First Person POV
Gremory...

The house and devil clan that produced the current generation Devil King Lucifer. This devil clan is characterized by their red hair color and their powerful Demonic Powers.

The Gremory Clan are demonic beings with extraordinary affection among the Devils. As such, they do not discriminate in who they associate with, including who they choose as their servants.

However, for me...I found that there are those who look down upon us and laugh at our name.

???M: Who's that kid?

???F: That red hair...isn't he a Gremory?

???F: No way. Seriously?!

???M: That's hilarious!

???F: Aren't they the ones who fool around with their own servants?! So gross!

???M: I heard their former heir married his own queen and had a kid. Imagine how weird that kid's gonna look.

How dare make fun of my own nephew...

I'll strangle them...I wanna murder them!

???: Hey. Brother.

Hm?

I turned and there...I saw my twin sister.

I saw my twin sister

Rias.

She's without a doubt a sweet girl. To me, she's one of my closest, if not, the closest friend I got.

???: Sister?

Rias: What's wrong? You seem to be distracted.

???:...Do you ever get the feeling. The feeling that other devil clans look down at us?

Rias: What do you mean?

???: Think about it. We're at this gathering and here, all I can hear is how other clans joke about us. How were all about fooling around with our own servants.

Rias: Well...I don't think we should have to worry about what others think of us brother. Besides, we also have such incredible long red hair!

I held a couple strands of my red hair.

???: Well, I guess that's one thing for sure. But that's not the point. It's just-

???M: Rias? Parris?

I turned around and there, I could see another man of red hair. My older Devil King brother.

 My older Devil King brother